Thread: husky bear cub content

I'm very uncomfortable with the idea of vaginas. They bother me in the way that spiders bother some people. Huskyhunks's Avatar

husky bear cub content

I'm totally burned out on webmastering but I'm still very interested in the gay adult market specifically with bigger guys, you know, husky, bears, cubs, musclebears, chubs.. you get the idea. I spent the last month researching and learning the legalities etc, of producing content. I want to start producing this kind of content but I want to make sure that there is going to be a market for it. I've spent the last 8 years working with bigger guys at Huskyhunks.com, and there are alot of this type of man interested in modeling.

I am now in San Francisco, (instead of Santa Fe, NM) there is so much more opportunity to find good models close by. I am just starting to bring this all together. I have chosen the domain (Woofmen.com). Now I just need to make sure there is a demand for this. I'm really looking forward to getting started and any advice on equipment, pricing, etc, would be appreciated.

Thanks guys.
    Artist/Painter and Webmaster of Huskyhunks.com.

I'm sure there will be interest for this ... and you'll probably get more replies once everyone sobers up and wanders back to their keyboards...

I'm very uncomfortable with the idea of vaginas. They bother me in the way that spiders bother some people. Huskyhunks's Avatar
    Hi Bec,

Didn't think about that. It's weird to have Christmas on a Saturday but makes it more fun for sure. I wonder how many christmas trees are going to be flattened out by a few too many eggnogs tonight.

On a different note... It's kind of amazing that there are really only a few photographers actually producing and selling gay content right now. Everyone's keeping their exclusive content to themselves. Can't say I blame them.

Even though I've been working with the big guys, I'd like to do all types of men. There's also the issue of selling exclusive or stock. So many things to deal with :mental:

Xstr8guy
    Hey HH! I am would definately be interested in some of that content. I am more inclined to buy non-chub stuff, though. Muscle is good, but average to fit (and hairy) is great for my needs.

robin
    bigger guys, you know, husky, bears, cubs, musclebears, chubs..

Yes, that's the type of content I'm looking for. Current & Future sites.

Dzinerbear
    Yep, I'm always looking for content, too. Like xstr8guy, I'm more inclined to buy husky and muscle than chub. But I've got some guys on my site up to 285-300 pounds. I'll really have to see samples beyond that.

Cheers
    dzinerbear

Hi,

Plotting a course for making content is a very long process. The more you delve, the more questions come up and one's course of action inevitably changes. I am now thinking that shooting all types of content would be better for everyone than just doing a certain type or age or look or attitude of a guy but it is still up in the air as to what will be the final plan.

I'm watching the flow of content dry up very fast. I'm running out of new content too. Now the question for me is do I keep the content that I will produce to myself, (like every other producer) or do I try to fill the need that Ounique and Maxpixels have done for so long on a much smaller scale.

My insticts are telling me that it is time to act. I have seen gay content double in price recently and demand far exceeds supply. I am open to suggestions on how to go about this. I am honing my photography and videography skills and learning as much as I can about distribution, processing, and content production from creation to end consumption. My partner will be helping me as he is more technically oriented (thank goodness).

We realize we can't be everything to everyone and the days of stock photography and cut and paste sites are numbered. It would be nice to partner (at least verbally) with a few webmasters who are interested in staying in the gay adult industry. Those with long term ambitions and creative ideas who want to not only survive - but thrive.

Dzinerbear
    Hey Huskyhunks,

I have some thoughts on this issue. I personally think that focusing on a couple of niches could end up being more profitable that shooting everything and anything that comes along. Isn't everyone shooting twinks?

I launched a bear and uncut Euro young guy within a few months of one another. My bear site is doing phenomenally well, my Euro site isn't doing so well. There's so much competition. If you shoot a blonde, smooth 19-year-old today, it may take some time to find enough people interested in your blonde 19-year-old. I know that as soon as I get the Ounique updates with hairy guys that I'm pulling out my credit card.

Hairy content is hard to find, so when I find it, I like to get it up on my site as quickly as possible.

If you want to break into the content business, I sincerely think you need something different. People will notice and that'll create demand.

Cheers and good luck,
    dzinerbear`

Exclusive Custom Gay Content Lykos's Avatar
    Heya Dzinerbear
    i have couple hairy models now,drop me a message on ICQ and i will show u samples if u r interesed in exclusive,thanx :howl:

Xstr8guy
    Originally posted by Dzinerbear
    If you want to break into the content business, I sincerely think you need something different. People will notice and that'll create demand.
    D-bear, Lykos does have something different
    Ask to see his HARDCORE stuff, he has some very nice stuff to show.

Originally posted by Xstr8guy
    D-bear, Lykos does have something different
    Ask to see his HARDCORE stuff, he has some very nice stuff to show.
    Hey
    Thanx a lot buddy!Nice to hear comment like that from webmaster like u :howl:

Xstr8guy
    No problem Lykos. Hit me up on ICQ when you get a chance, I think I would like to do half of what we talked about... at least to start. I won't be up much longer tonight.... sooo tired

Heya Xstr8guy
    I just sent u an ICQ message but i think i missed u
    have a nice sleep and we will talk tomorrow :howl:

LOVE 4 SALE OR LEASE SEX MONTHLY! :) longboardjim's Avatar
    Hello Huskyhunks ,
    Good Luck On "woofmen.com" , I Wouldn't Worry Too Much About Demand When It Comes To "Niches" , Like Everything , You Are "Targeting" A "Select" Audience Interested In One Thing!...Hot,Husky,Hunks ( Make Sure You Get Them On Video! , The Trend Now Is Video!
    If You Are Focusing On 1 Site , Be True To Your "Theme" ( If You Only Carry Husky-Men , Then Husky Men Should Only Be There ) Don't Shoot Every Guy Interested In Posing Nude ( This Get's Expensive Unless You Can Figure Out A Way To "Refer" Or "Sell" To Other Sites )
    And Most Important! , I Want To "Affiliate" With You! , I Like Hot Husky Hunks!

Sincerely ~..."Do You Know What It Feels Like For A Broomstick" - Madonna:high:

I thought long and hard about this and used everyone's advice (thanks for posting it ). I am narrowing the focus of my content to only husky guys. I did an email to around 80 prospective models and I had 30 say yes right off the bat. Most likely, I will use the content they supply me, all of them have their own digital cameras.

I wasn't ready for that kind of response. I thought maybe I'd get 4 or 5 responses but it seems that big guys are ready for the spotlight. So, I'm trying to pull everything together into one paysite because these guys are ready to do this and I'm a little embarrased because I'm not. Judging from the amount of correspondence it takes to get 30 guys situated for modeling, I would never have had time to become a content provider on the scale that I had planned.

I'm bringing the models in as affiliates. They are going to have their own preview gallery and sign up link so that they can get credit for every sale they make from their own gallery. That should be a major incentive to keep the new content flowing.

I'll be trying to bring on new affiliates once I go online. Have to make a seperate tour for webmaster affiliates and model affiliates but I think it will be worth it in the long run.