Thread: Anyone Selling Movie Content With DVD Rights?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Anyone Selling Movie Content With DVD Rights?

Preferably looking for content that has already been shot although having some produced exclusively isnt out of the question either.

We're looking for a range of niches from gay > straight and pretty much everything in between.

Please leave your contact info in this thread and we'll contact you directly.

Content that is already produced which we can license the DVD rights for will be given priority

Regards,

Lee

Exclusive Custom Gay Content Lykos's Avatar
    Hello Lee
    U know i sell all that and have awesome prices for exclusive,just drop me a message on ICQ,cheers :howl:

Brent
    Originally posted by Lykos
    Hello Lee
    U know i sell all that and have awesome prices for exclusive,just drop me a message on ICQ,cheers :howl:
    hey lykos sent you email

How long have you been gay?

DVD Content

Hi plaese visit
    http://www.eurofun2000.com/models/movie/01/index.html

if you interesed please contact me

info@eurofun2000.com

leeandrew
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee
    Preferably looking for content that has already been shot although having some produced exclusively isnt out of the question either.

We're looking for a range of niches from gay > straight and pretty much everything in between.

Please leave your contact info in this thread and we'll contact you directly.

Content that is already produced which we can license the DVD rights for will be given priority

Regards,

Lee
    Hello Lee,
    I sent you an email about a month ago ro your questions about my 'original' content, no reply.

If you look in the content area, i have provided a link to my content aswell as codes under photos that describe what is available of the models including those that are available for custom scenes.

And, I also added you per yout request to my ICQ list and have been waiting for your 'authorization' for 1 month also.

Admitidely, I am a newbie and not familiar with how this all works....

LeeAndrew

WWC-Moe B.
    Hi Lee, you can't go wrong with us... you friend Don Mike is all you need for assistance. thanks

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Thanks Moe, yeah we dont license for resale or I would have been all over it. But we do have tons of Gay DVD Titles available.
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com