Thread: Qfest + Gay Webmaster Bash Event Details

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Yeah Qfest + Gay Webmaster Bash Event Details

Just wanted to remind everyone about a couple of the 'must be seen at' events happening at the Vegas show.

The first one is the Q Fest party being held by PrideBucks and their event sponsors which is on the 3rd January in the Mandalay Bays penthouse suite.

I can tell you if this event is anything like the one these guys threw last Vegas its going to be a great night :thumbsup:

Also, we have the nightly Gay Webmaster Bash afterhour suites events which will happen on the 4th, 5th and 6th each night from midnight to 3am.

The location of the suites is still to be confirmed however, with free flowing liquor, some great food and a group of highly motivated business owners in attendance these after hours suites are going to simply rock :thumbsup:

Im looking forward to seeing many of you who will be attending the Vegas show at both the Q Fest and the Gay Webmaster Bash events

Regards,

Lee

On the other hand.... You have different fingers dirtygeek's Avatar
    So much to do, so little time... Sounds like a really great time to me.
    You'll get more with a kind word and a 2 by 4 then you'll get with just a kind word.

Stunner Media Presents 8 great programs:
    IndieBucks | StandAhead | BoyCrushCash | Phoenixxx | <a href="http://hunkmoney.com/">Hunk Money</a> | <a href="http://nats.britishbucks.com/">British Bucks</a> | <a href="http://nats4.emoprofits.com/">Emo Profits</a> | <a href="http://latinobucks.com/">Latino Bucks</a>

RainGurl
    Thanks for the post, Lee!
    Can't wait to see everyone there. If you need to get a hold of PrideBucks in Vegas, you can reach me via cellphone 602-295-1628.
    See you soon!!

TopBucks_Juan
    Sounds like it's going to be fun. Can't wait to get there. Very excited that TopBucks will be part of this event. Look forward to see you all. Viva Las Vegas!! I too will have my cell phone if anyone wants to contact me. 520-979-2357

Drag is when a man wears everything a lesbian won't. Harlan's Avatar
    Thanks for the Props, Lee. Qfest is really going to be a hot time year!

I would like to give a big shout out to our Qfest Co-Sponsors:
    ManSites, CCBill, ActiveNet, MaleMovieClub, Gay Web Money and BoyFunk!

We're all very much looking forward to attending the Gay Webmaster Bash events - you guys have a lot for for everyone to do every day! See you all there!!
    PrideBucks - the home of CircleJerkBoys, TrueTwinks, BoysGoneBad & MenOver30.com

sexkeydwayne

I will be there for sure

Lee,

You can be assured that I will be there. I am looking forward to seeing old friends, and making new ones in 2005. I am hearing that this Internext has grown. All of these parties should provide a great forum for people to get to mingle and get acquainted. See you all soon.

Ounique
    Sorry I won't be there with you, guys. It just wasn't in the cards this time. I'll be there in spirit! I hope you all have the best time.

Benoitlc666
    Am so excited, I get to see all your cute faces again in a few days!!!! Thanks again so much for putting this great series of event together.
    My wishes for permanent happyness in the mean time!!!

Mamakity
    DAMkty and I are looking forward to meeting as many of you as possible. Some of you I've never met but feel like I've known for years.

I believe that is in part what makes these events so successful.

Wishing all a safe and wonderful event.

mikexod
    Already on my TO DO in Vegas list. I'll see you there Lee.

Mindy
    I am looking forward to Meeting People and having some well deserved fun!

dont be jealous becuase i'm beautiful, be jealous because i just fucked your boyfriend
    I'm so excited I can barely contain myself. This is going to be the best Internext yet !

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    AJ and I and four or five Boyfunk boys will be looking forward to meeting everyone we haven't already met, seeing all of our old friends, and having a grand time!!

If we haven't met yet, please be sure to come up and say hi... we'll be wandering around most of the gay events all week.

She's a lesbian, that's what I'm here to talk about!
    I simply cannot wait! This is going to be the BEST INTERNEXT yet thanks to folks like PrideBucks, Lee & GWW, Rainey~

I need a drink like "right now"...
    Topbuxom lee
    Director of Marketing
    Topbucks/Pluginfeeds

I'm A Confirmed Trisexual CuriousToyBoy's Avatar
    I am really looking forward to meeting new friends and greeting old friends.

We are well proud to be a sponsor of the Gay Webmaster bash events.

Shit, I might even have to behave myself........

Until about 7pm Monday night then the gloves are off !!!

Beware the Party Animal ToyBoy is back !!!!

He he

:biker: