Thread: Are the shemales closer to gay or straight?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mejon

Are the shemales closer to gay or straight?

Hi All!

Long time I am tormented by a question on which I can not find the answer
    Are the shemales closer to gay or straight surfers?

timothyb
    There's no need to torment yourself over the matter. Most shemale sites are geared to straight men who get off on chicks with dicks....So I'd say focus on getting some traffic to your shemale sites from straight sources...

Xstr8guy
    Transgender is not gay... most transgender "men" happen to be gay, but most gay men are not sexually attracted to them.
    :beauty: Transgender appeals to "straight" men with... er... um... issues.:umm:

timothyb
    Hey now, just realize that sexuality is spread along a very long line. Some guys are attracted to men with dicks , some are attracted to women with boobs and some like a little of both. I don't think it's ok to judge anyone on their likes or dislikes especially in this business we are in...

:boom:

Mejon
    Originally posted by timothyb
    I don't think it's ok to judge anyone on their likes or dislikes especially in this business we are in...
    100% agree. As for me since I started to work in the adult biz I have met many surprising and new things for me But it learns me to patience and understanding. And it is positive

DigitalJay
    he's just mad there arent more bareback orgy sites :p

BDBionic
    A few weeks ago a straight former military friend confessed to me "Dude... I met this chick at the bar. She was so hot. But after awhile I was sittin there and realized she was a shemale and had a dick! But then I realized that actually made me think she was even hotter! Is that bad?"

I just kinda stared at him blankly.

Xstr8guy
    *Edited to hide my lack of political correct-ness
    Last edited by Xstr8guy; 01-12-2004 at 03:45 PM.

Xstr8guy
    A few weeks ago a straight former military friend confessed to me...
    I wonder if that should read former straight military friend instead?
    Last edited by Xstr8guy; 01-12-2004 at 03:55 PM.

BDBionic
    he still swears he's straight. but that he can't help but be turned on by shemales.
    Which led me to think when I first read this thread that shemales really appeal to the straight market more than gay. At least in his case. I've known him for awhile and have always known him to be about as straight as can be.
    He's just discovered this fascination with shemales as of late.
    He hasn't yet told me just how he figured out this chick at the bar was a shemale. Kinda curious how that came up.

Xstr8guy
    Just a theory guys... so don't jump all over me if my opinion doesn't jibe with yours.

It's all about the dick. Sexually confused "straight" men find transgender persons attractive because of what they are hiding. The outward appearance just helps them ease into the idea of man-on-man sex. These are the same "straight" men that want their female partners to strap on a dildo and fuck the hell out of them. What it all comes down to... they want dick.

Innocent question... does anyone know any gay men that desires a truly transgender person (I'm not talking about weekend drag queens, either)?

The statements in the above post are merely my opinions. They are not representative of all gay men... especially those that post on this webmaster board.