Thread: Gay Black & Latin Content

triplex1

Gay Black & Latin Content

Hey guys!

Would anyone by chance know where I can purchase gay black & latin content?

Thanks!

X

GaryAlan1
    Sorry for the delay guy!

There is SO little good ebony and latino content around that it's not funny! Especially since this is such a hot niche in the gay market... Perhaps that's WHY it's hot.

Well I know Ouinque has tons, I was just over there shopping... I know of several companies that do plugin galleries with content... not sure if that's what you're looking for (LMK on that).

And I just approved two content providers with ebony/thug type content and I can not for the life of me remember their names. If you check the content section of the resource area, they should be listed at the top of the listing since I added them within the last day or two.

I'm always looking for ebony.latino/blatino content so if I come across something I'll let you know.

Gary-Alan

SNIPER1
    I dont' want to sound spammy but since you were asking.
    Our Maximo Latino will be out soon! We are a new addtition to the resouce area.
    If you loved Cruiser Boys ( which is out now) you will love Maximo Latino.

Shoot me an ICQ 21134089

I can always make deal for those who are interested.

And a little off topic but how do I edit my submission to the resouce area. It looks like I got only three words into the description part. Any moderator please help me out :-) Thanks in advance

Aleksandra

clutchmike1
    shoot me an e-mail we have just shott quite a bit of both and are not up on the site yet

Mihm@clutchcontent.com

GaryAlan1
    Quote:
    And a little off topic but how do I edit my submission to the resouce area. It looks like I got only three words into the description part. Any moderator please help me out :-) Thanks in advance

Hiya Alexsandra!

I rec'd your email and it's all taken care of ; )

Smiles,
    Gary-Alan

SNIPER1
    Thanks so much Gary! You are a doll

Aleksandra

chilihost1
    We have some ebony men on our content site (link in sig) plus a bunch more that are not up there. Check it out and shoot me an email to sales@chilihost.com if you want to see some samples of the ones that are not uploaded yet.

Cheers,

Luke