Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: BelAmiCash!

BDBionic
    Awesome. I'll check it out and get back to ya ASAP

If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking. Wowmediacash's Avatar
    In 4 days time it would have been exactly one month ago since we joined but sadly with no confirmation either way ?

BDBionic
    Hey Peter,
    In checking things you were approved way back when ya first signed up. So you should be able to login and all that good stuff. The content questions will take a lil more time to work out. What we're working on is designing some hosted content packages (hosted on our end) and so until then we won't be freeing up much beyond the banners.
    -B

If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking. Wowmediacash's Avatar
    OK Many thanks PeterF

BDBionic
    No problemo. We checked through the system and the approval and confirmation email was sent out so it might have gotten lost in your spam filter or something?

Cannot see anything - can it be sent again ? I take it the accounts split form was approved too ?

BDBionic
    It's payout time for everyone with BelAmiCash.com. If you've had some regular sales you should be receiving correspondence from BelAmiCash on payout options and options on how to receive your money.

The international flavor of the program makes for a whole host of options to ensure that webmasters all over can get their payments as quickly as possible so if you have any questions, folks, regarding correspondence you may have received regarding payouts be sure to let me know

BDBionic
    Originally posted by peterf
    Cannot see anything - can it be sent again ? I take it the accounts split form was approved too ?
    You're all set as far as ready for payouts and stuff with all the necessary paperwork in order. Once you're ready to get your first payout (as in above the minimum threshold in commissions earned) you'll get a message from BelAmiCash.com instructing you on how to go about either having the money wired to ya or mailed out as a cheque. The wire option is popular, especially for folks such as yourself overseas.