Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What type of music do you like?

southernexposure
    When friends call for music, I'll go through my collection wisk them out a cd containing what they are looking for... NO CHARGE.. have to create a following.

I do mostly work in clubs (Gay Only) but Mississippi has very few of them and I'm literally running out of options as we speak. They just last weekend closed our club down here in Meridian MS.

I hope to grab a guest spot at one of the Clubs in New Orleans for Mardi Gras 2004. but its gonna be hard, lot of great dj's slugging it out for those spots.

:bow:

TheLegacy
    Usually love cutting the rug to the extended dance remix of "amazing grace" done by the Monks Of Perpetual Virginity - Rock on with your back self dudes

DigitalJay
    Originally posted by Jasun
    Yes, I'm aware I'm one of 6 gay metal heads in the world.

It's why I never get laid.
    yeah...right. you should get out more.

BDBionic
    Pretty broad base of tastes... but mostly a look through my song playlist would make you think I shoulda been born in England.
    -Radiohead
    -South
    -Ride
    -Belle and Sebastian
    -Kings of Convenience
    -The Cure
    -David Bowie

Used to listen to a lot of new school punk but it got a little discouraging going to live shows of my favorite bands and being the oldest one in the audience by a good 10 years.
    So I think my music tastes have kinda aged with me a little, and now most of the stuff I listen to is - in the words of Bel Ami's Sebastian Bonnet when he was flipping through my disc changer while we were driving around Vegas trying to find something he liked - "depressing and sleepy!"

-Sigur Ros
    -explosions in the sky
    -Godspeed You Black Emperor
    -My Morning Jacket
    -Death Cab for Cutie
    -Postal Service
    -Guster
    -Pixies
    -The Faint
    -Finger Eleven
    -Brandston

Some of that punk sneaks back in to my ears now and then, along with metal.

PS - how'd ya like that shameless name-drop?!

BDBionic
    and I love the Beach Boys 8)