Thread: male stripper content needed

male stripper content needed

hi. i'm looking for content (pics or videos) of male strippers - solo, no sex - stripping and dancing. a stage is a plus but not a must, costumes or tuxes and posing or dancing.

thanks!

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Zmaster, Pixmasters and Xphotography are the three providers that come to mind immediately they have the amateurish looking content that would best suit those niches.

Theres another provider where i have seen that type of content to but i cant recall where off the top of my head ill go through my bookmarks and hopefully find the url for you shortly

Regards,

Lee

I just remembered

It was on one of Photo Greggs content stores before he launched his site now might be worth shooting the guy an email to see if you can get the url from him.

Regards,

Lee

why would i want amateurish content? (she asked, puzzled). i want strippers, doing professional stripping, not amateurs showing their dicks **

the closest of that bunch was Xphotography, and the guys there are naked or at least showing dick almost immediately.

thanks anyway.

LOL Sorry..

The second i read the word stripper i assumed that was the type of content that you wanted LOL

Usually stripper type content is amateurish in style as that is pretty much what that kind of surfer looks for.

Ill def keep an eye out for you but i would still recommend shoot an email across to Gregg either way

Perhaps Don will know of somewhere you can find the type of content you are looking for

Regards,

Lee

there is no stripper type content around that i can find. guys taking off their clothes aren't strippers, and no club would hire them ;-)

don already helped me as much as he was able - i'll be able to fake it with what i found, but i was really hoping for the real thing to help me decide if i'm going to shoot my own.