Thread: Awesome Stuff Rainey

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Yeah Awesome Stuff Rainey

[PHOENIX, AZ] - After months of preparation, speaking with affiliates and building the best marketing tools around, XXXCash.com has been revamped, re-hashed and re-released to give our affiliates maximum revenue opportunities.

"This is more than just a face-lift," said Rainey Stricklin, director of sales for XXXCash.com. "We have added a ton of new features and functionality for our affiliates."

New features include a free hosted galleries, full page ads, mailers, a webmaster referral program, enhanced statistics and free content.

In addition, XXXCash has launched two new sites: Reality site TempFucker.com, (http://www.tempfucker.com) and AdultFilmChannels.com (http://www.adultfilmchannels.com), a broadband video empire.

XXXCash has long been known for their top-converting celebrity sites including MaleStars.com and FemaleStars.com. Other sites include gay military, asian, voyeur, amateur, twinks, Strippers.com and more. The program has several more sites in development in a quest to offer its affiliates the hottest niches backed by a superior affiliate program.

The new site also includes webmaster resources, special offers, articles, webmaster news, and more, falling in line with the program's goal to offer adult webmasters everything they need to earn a solid weekly paycheck.

Affiliates can earn up to 60 percent of every sale, recurring for life, and paid weekly by CCBill. To get started, sign up at: http://www.xxxcash.com .

For more information, please contact Rainey Stricklin at rainey@xxxcash.com or 602-953-6000 ext. 203.

Oh and let me know when a good time to bug you on the phone about setting up some exit trades will be too :groovy:

Regards,

Lee

RainGurl
    thanks!!!
    i have been sooo sick this week, but next week let's talk advertising and trades.
    =)
    rainey

Originally posted by RainGurl
    thanks!!!
    i have been sooo sick this week, but next week let's talk advertising and trades.
    =)
    rainey
    That sounds like a plan

Look forward to chatting next week

Regards,

Lee

Tanker
    Congrats on getting that released Sal has one hell of an awesome program over there!

if you talk to Paul have him hit me up I want to do some good business with you guys

if anyone is looking for some awesome ad space
    hit me up I got something thats hot and gets right to the webmaster
    and I wont break your bank!

RainGurl
    Hey Tanker, thanks!
    Feel free to icq me about trades if you like:

TheLegacy
    nicely done there - hope your feeling better soon

RainGurl
    thanks! =)
    starting to feel better. probably should be in bed, but the industry doesn't let you take too many days off.....

Patrick
    Rainey Rocks! Patrick has spoken.....