Thread: Sydney Mardi Gras 2004

Resolute

Sydney Mardi Gras 2004

Cheeky, noisy,colourful and only gets sexier with age! Provocative, in-your-face with a reputation that's notorious the world over. It's the Sydney Gay & Lesbian Mardi Gras Parade and on Saturday 6 March 2004 Sydney will be seduced and dazzled all over again. You're invited to join the gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender and queer communities for the most joyous event on the calendar. Prepare yourself for cutting-edge satire and political comment matched only by the Parade's capacity for outrageous celebration.

From its roots as a political demonstration, the parade has evolved to mean 1000 different things to millions of people. It's a powerful civil rights demonstration and the biggest game of dress-up you've ever played.

Preparations are well underway for some of the most glamorous, topical and humorous parade entries to date. Thousands of participants from Australia and around the world will march and dance in the name of pride, love and acceptance. Look out for some of the favourites you know and love, and be prepared for some spectacular surprises.

WHEN: 6 Mar 2004 8:00 PM-late
    WHERE: Starts Liverpool and Elizabeth Streets, continues on Oxford & Flinders Streets, ending at Driver Avenue near Fox Studios
    PRICE: FREE
    Come Downunder or Go to our sites to see how Cute Our Aussie Boys are !!! Resolute - T i m.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Actually i have to admit ive always loved the pics i have seen from the Sydney Mard Gras and its always been somewhere i wanted to visit who knows maybe i can twist the hubbys arm this year

Regards,

Lee

Resolute
    Originally posted by Lee
    Actually i have to admit ive always loved the pics i have seen from the Sydney Mard Gras and its always been somewhere i wanted to visit who knows maybe i can twist the hubbys arm this year

Regards,

Lee
    If you do Lee Love to meet you . . . T i m.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Likewise Tim

So how is www.boybucks.net doing for you?

Regards,

Lee

Resolute
    Originally posted by Lee
    Likewise Tim

So how is www.boybucks.net doing for you?

Regards,

Lee
    It is growing like crazy Lee !!
    As you may be aware we shoot our own content so conversions and retentions are way higher than other gay affiliate programs.

We are constantly fine tuning it. Increasing % payouts, providing Full affiliate tracking, offering trials and pay for join on an invitation basis . . . . soon.

Love the "Can Do" positive attitude us Aussies have here !!

Thanks for you interest - Lee.

Resolute - T i m.

BDBionic
    aw he unbanned it 8)

Hey I wanna go to Oz for Mardis Gras! Tim, if I go will you smother me in hot Aussie boys from the moment I set foot on Australian soil?

8)

Resolute
    Originally posted by BDBionic
    aw he unbanned it 8)

Hey I wanna go to Oz for Mardis Gras! Tim, if I go will you smother me in hot Aussie boys from the moment I set foot on Australian soil?

8)
    You will have to go back to the U.S.A. on a stretcher -exhausted with a smile on you face !!

BDBionic
    haha that's a risk I'm willing to take!