Thread: Survey -- domain names?

Turbo

I Wonder? Survey -- domain names?

What are you paying for .com domain names these days?

I'm doing a bit of market research, hope that is ok in this forum. Thanks!

Ryan

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Ryan..

Going to move this across to the General board as i think we can all benefit from finding out the best registrars

Regards,

Lee

Turbo
    That's cool, thanks Lee. And based on the results, I'm hoping to be able to offer everyone on this board an even better deal!

$8.65/domain on an all encompassing account (single login, dynamic dns, options for email and domain forwarding, etc, etc) through cheapestregistry (enom reseller). You can get them cheaper but I know Eric and his service is tops!

I think that service is the key to domain registrars for me, if you can offer a good level of customer service its fine to charge a bit more, as long as the price not over the top like at register.com which charges $35/domain.

cheers,

Luke

Have an idea and make it come to life! Gary-Alan's Avatar
    I agree with Luke... Service is key.

Account management, email forwarding, forwarding options, ease in changes are all factors for us. We pay $7-15 depending on which registrar account we use. But I would keep paying $15 on one account because they make things very easy for me to do and won't trap me when I want to do transfers and the like.

We have moved all but one domain over to other registrars. And that's because I'm caught in some type of NetSol trap LMAO

Regards,
    GA

We're using Godaddy ... I like their ease of changing domain info, and everything is under one account. They've also added a lot of features that come free with purchase, like dynamic dns, forwarding, selling page, etc. Currently they have a "sale" at 7.95 per year on .coms .. reg price is $8.95. I also like the fact that any changes triggers an email to me within seconds, notifiying me of a change.