Thread: Michael Jackson - Latest

Resolute

Michael Jackson - Latest

Saw the footage of Jacko on the roof of his vehicle . . . with an Ocean of Fans surrounding him.

Judge berated him for being 20 minutes late .... ohh pleeese !!

Have to love his Spirit . . .

Check out our latest site www.asianboyss.com

TheLegacy
    anyone else noticed the slight irony here that he talks about MJ then quickly mentions his twink site??

Have an idea and make it come to life! Gary-Alan's Avatar
    Irony? nah... LOL

Am i gay? Am i straight? And then i realized ... I'm just slutty. shelmal's Avatar
    I noticed....
    Judge berated him for being 20 minutes late .... ohh pleeese !!
    Yeah your right. Doesnt the judge know that he is a busy pop star and this whole trial thingamajigy is just a nusance...when will these judges learn that celebrities arent like us normal people?

Saw the footage of Jacko on the roof of his vehicle . . . with an Ocean of Fans surrounding him.
    Well hey if your going to pay people to be at your trial you might as well give them a show...
    Have to love his Spirit . . .
    yeah..Child abuse charges? FEH! I'm going to dance!

Xstr8guy
    Originally posted by TheLegacy
    anyone else noticed the slight irony here that he talks about MJ then quickly mentions his twink site??
    Ouch! Sounds like something I would have said.

Resolute
    Originally posted by shelmal
    I noticed....
    Yeah your right. Doesnt the judge know that he is a busy pop star and this whole trial thingamajigy is just a nusance...when will these judges learn that celebrities arent like us normal people?

Well hey if your going to pay people to be at your trial you might as well give them a show...

yeah..Child abuse charges? FEH! I'm going to dance!
    Celebs have an equall right to justice

Am i gay? Am i straight? And then i realized ... I'm just slutty. shelmal's Avatar
    Yes but no more or less then anyone else. The judge had every right to chastise him for being late.

Resolute
    Originally posted by shelmal
    Yes but no more or less then anyone else. The judge had every right to chastise him for being late.
    Ohh pleeease how pedantic You are as bad as the guy that naged me for a couple of typos in my last posts !! – Look at the BIG picture my son !!

On the other hand.... You have different fingers dirtygeek's Avatar
    You know, I don't know if he is guilty or not, and quite frankly it is not my place to decide. It's the juries.

If he did not do it, he got one hell of a publicity show. If he did do it may he burn in hell for doing that to a child.

I don’t like his music, but he should get a fair chance at justice. Since our while life we’re thought that stars are just normal people. So therefore he should be treated just like anyone else would have been. (Including being yelled at for being late.) If I was late for my trial, something tells me that the judge would at least yell at me, if not jail me for being late
    You'll get more with a kind word and a 2 by 4 then you'll get with just a kind word.

Stunner Media Presents 8 great programs:
    IndieBucks | StandAhead | BoyCrushCash | Phoenixxx | <a href="http://hunkmoney.com/">Hunk Money</a> | <a href="http://nats.britishbucks.com/">British Bucks</a> | <a href="http://nats4.emoprofits.com/">Emo Profits</a> | <a href="http://latinobucks.com/">Latino Bucks</a>

Jasun
    Whatever.

Honestly, the fact that he arrived at the courthouse with a 1000 person entourage parading up like he was Jesus Christ arriving in Bethlehem pretty much underscores how this is really just another publicity stunt.

Celebrities have a different set of laws to follow. Famous People go in and out of rehab centers for endless drug convictions, poor Mexican men get five years in jail for one posession conviction.

Famous people break whatever law they want, poor people get convicted of committing crimes they didn't commit.

Rich and Famous people don't get the death penalty. Poor black men too often do.

Michael Jackson isn't going to jail wether he fucked the kid or not. He knows it. It's why he's just using the cameras for more publicity and throwing parties after the court procedings.

Takes away my faith in the Justice System.

BDBionic
    Michael who?

TheLegacy
    Originally posted by BDBionic
    Michael who?
    You know the guy from the movie Michael

Resolute
    Originally posted by TheLegacy
    You know the guy from the movie Michael

yerrr sooooo ????