Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Can you sing ?

Jasun
    I think you should probably listen to it first... we're an Industrial Black Metal band... there's two of us singing on that one... er, screaming...and the lyrical content may be a bit much.... and it's 7 minutes long.

I'd probably scare Paula Abdul to death.

not that that would necessarily be a bad thing.

taboo_gal
    Hey all! I've been checking out some posts that have come across Boardtracker and decided today that I have lurked long enough. :bow:

A brief intro so as not to hijack this thread which compelled me to post : I am Mandy with TabooRevenue.com, an adult network similar to ARS only we do not produce our own sites and we provide affiliate management, acquisition and payment services. I've been in the industry for a year now and a member of several boards since April 2003. I look forward to getting to know each of you!

Now, if you'll accept cds/tapes, where should we send them?

Great idea, btw!

Darren Austin
    Thank you Taboo girl.

You can send tapes in a wave file format
    or physically to a mailing address that I can provide for you .

My ICQ IS : 316772402
    My e-mail address is :darren@darrenaustinshow.com
    my phone number is:800-628-0241 ext 117

I would love to listen to your music . BTW , Welcome to the board!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Glad to have you boo!

Jasun- I would still like to hear your music and have you on should you be willing.

THERE WILL ALSO BE A CELEBRITY JUDGE!!! Will announce later

She Devil
    This is going to be fun, great idea Darren btw.

Don't worry about TheLegacy if he doesn't comply I can always get him singing in the shower. :groovy:

Darren Austin
    She devil ,
    thank you !!, I think this is going to be a fun show I really do and I am getting some fun people wanting to be on . The Legacy had better be on , I know he has talent.

Bishop
    Remember you need some really bad singers for this show as well Darren. haha.. Looks like your recruiting the finest voices on the net in here.

She Devil
    I think Bishop is making an offer Darren :thumbsup:

Darren Austin
    She devil , that would rock , but Bishop is going to be our version of "Simon Cowell" I think he fits that role perfect!

taboo_gal
    Thanks for the welcomes, hun.

I'll email you for the addy.

Originally posted by DarrenAustin
    Thank you Taboo girl.

You can send tapes in a wave file format
    or physically to a mailing address that I can provide for you .

My ICQ IS : 316772402
    My e-mail address is :darren@darrenaustinshow.com
    my phone number is:800-628-0241 ext 117

I would love to listen to your music . BTW , Welcome to the board!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Glad to have you boo!

Jasun- I would still like to hear your music and have you on should you be willing.

THERE WILL ALSO BE A CELEBRITY JUDGE!!! Will announce later

Darren Austin
    Hay there
    Did you get my e-mail witht he address of where to send your tape to .

If anyone would like to be on the "Webmaster Idol" please let me know and I will get you more information on where to send tapes to .

Gary - I am still waiting to know if you are going to grace us with your voice?

Legacy - Honey I know you can sang , and I also am still waiting to hear if you are going to be on the show.

PeerPatrick
    I can sing...going to do some show tunes, South Pacific maybe or Guys and Dolls, I dunno, still working on my act. Going to be a big star like Darren, someday; ya'll can start kissing up now though.

Bishop
    Originally posted by PeerPatrick
    I can sing...going to do some show tunes, South Pacific maybe or Guys and Dolls, I dunno, still working on my act. Going to be a big star like Darren, someday; ya'll can start kissing up now though.
    I think I'm going to enjoy this competition if I get to sit in judgement of Patrick's show tunes.. :thumbsup: :thumbsdow ... decisions .. decisions...

Darren Austin
    Patrick ,

will you be on the show ? I know you can sang as well , there are going to be several judges one of which is a celebrity.

BTW , Patrick
    You are a star to me !!!!

Bishop
    Originally posted by DarrenAustin
    Patrick ,

will you be on the show ? I know you can sang as well , there are going to be several judges one of which is a celebrity.

BTW , Patrick
    You are a star to me !!!!
    Gee Darren I really appreciate your calling me a celebrity and all! You want another one of my autographs?

Darren Austin
    Sure Simon , can you send me an autograph picture?