Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Can you sing ?

taboo_gal
    Hey, hun

I did get the info and have forwarded it to the guy with the cd.

Thanks a million!

Originally posted by DarrenAustin
    Hay there
    Did you get my e-mail witht he address of where to send your tape to .

If anyone would like to be on the "Webmaster Idol" please let me know and I will get you more information on where to send tapes to .

Gary - I am still waiting to know if you are going to grace us with your voice?

Legacy - Honey I know you can sang , and I also am still waiting to hear if you are going to be on the show.

Patrick
    I think that for American Idol, they have an age restriction and contestants can't be over 25. Not that that would effect me, but do you have a age limit on this?

She Devil
    hehe... they should do an age 25+ American Idol... that'd be great

She Devil
    Speaking of which, did anyone watch Jay Leno last night with Clay Aiken? Clay gave all the veiwers a bad visual when he was talking about getting panties thrown on stage.. then telling us of how once he got a pair of Depends on the stage with a note "you're older fans love you too!"

Have an idea and make it come to life! Gary-Alan's Avatar
    Darren, sweetie. I'm still considering it. You know there is a lot about me that I don't share online Ask Lee I still won't do that content shoot. hehehehe

Once I find my tapes, I'll let you know my decision. The idea of having Bishop tell me, "You suck and dress funny too" has it's draw backs HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hugs, hun!

Gary-Alan

Darren Austin
    GARY YOU STOP THAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lmao

Ounique
    Ooooh, I wanna play!!! I'll go pick out which song I want to play for y'all.

Darren Austin
    Don
    I got your song and I think that it is awesome and you would be awesome, so welcome aboard!!!!!

The celebrity judge is coming on this way !!!

TheLegacy
    Originally posted by DarrenAustin
    Don
    I got your song and I think that it is awesome and you would be awesome, so welcome aboard!!!!!

The celebrity judge is coming on this way !!!
    better be Clay Aiken or I will be very sad.. lmao