Thread: CCBill Questions

desslock

Check It Out CCBill Questions

Hey everyone:

I am confused with ccbill, and I hope you guys can help. I signed up with a website affiliate program that uses ccbill last October. That program works great - and I'm getting regular checks from ccbill.

Then a few weeks later I signed up with the Hot Desert Knights website referral program. Well it was through ccbill too. However, they said I had to create a new account. I did this, although I'm skeptical as to why. Now I have two ccbill accounts.

And I have two HDK signups which hit just under the $25 payout minimum, whereas if they all went to my first account, it would be grouped in with my other revenue, and I would have been more quickly paid.

Well now I want to sign up with another site as an affiliate program, and they use ccbill. Do i *have* to create another account here?

I'm used to the non-adult world --- with Commission Junction I use a dozen different programs, and C.J. sends me one nice check every month as opposed to twelve seperate little ones.

Thanks
    Steve

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Steve,

To be honest i dont know the answer to this question having never used a CCBill billed affiliate program however, ill make sure i send this thread link to Patrick and hopefully he or one of his colleagues can answer the questions for you :groovy:

Regards,

Lee

ccbill can marry your accounts together so it all adds up to one check - just give them a call or drop them an email.

Links
    Originally posted by basschick
    ccbill can marry your accounts together so it all adds up to one check - just give them a call or drop them an email.
    This is correct. We can merge the accounts and privide you with one primary login to view all your accounts at one time.

Steve, you call me at 888 906 0666 ex 153 or send me an email Jeff@ccbill.com. I will help you set this up.

Jeff

Thanks Jeff for the quick reply to this thread and thanks to Patrick for pointing you in this direction too :groovy:

Regards,

Lee

"Patrick"?

Originally posted by basschick
    "Patrick"?
    LOL Yep he forwarded my email to Jeff

Regards,

Lee

desslock
    thanks everybody!

I'll call ccbill.

Steve