Part of the problem with free hosted galleries (FHG's, SHG's) is that too many sponsors will only provide 3 galleries for their gay sites or one rotating gallery page. Of course they get old if you provide not enough fresh content...

While sponsors for sites like Boys First Time and Bait Bus provide tons of sponsor content that you see everywhere, signups continue to be high with many of them. If you can make enough galleries that rotate content then I think you will do ok.

What I would suggest is to make galleries for one of your sites at a time. That way, you can use them to promote that one site, then move on to a different site and promote that. Do some D.I.L.F. SHG's then move on to making some SHG's for Quality Males, etc..

Yes, it's true that SHG's are used by TGP owners not submitters. The TGP owners use them to start off with content for their TGP"s as most TGPs will not accept them from submitters.

Another thing to watch for are people submitting to TGP's (like Cumsoda.com =) with domains like boysfirsttime.ORG or hisfirsthugecock.NET These subitters are not the sponsors , just crafty folks who sometimes will try to submit sponsor content..

Whatever you boys decide to do lemme know and I'll add you to Gayhostedgalleries.com and push the Stud Money Program...:grin: :grin: