Thread: News From iBill

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

News From iBill

January 21, 2004

Dear Valued Merchant,

At iBill Europe, we are committed to providing our merchants with superior processing services at a competitive value. In a constantly changing environment, we are required to evaluate our cost of conducting business and, when necessary, adjust our client service fees accordingly.

Effective Feb 20, 2004, iBill Europe service fees will be adjusted by 1.24%. This increase reflects the rate increase imposed on iBill Europe by our European processor. The following matrix outlines the adjusted service fees for iBill Europe merchants beginning Feb 20, 2003.

Total Revenues for billing period
    Service Fee

$0 - $9,999
    18.59%

$10,000 - $24,999
    17.59%

$25,000 - $49,999
    16.59%

$50,000 and above
    15.59%

We appreciate the opportunity to accommodate your processing needs so that you can focus on growing your business. For more information, or to address any questions, please contact your iBill account manager or our client service team at 866.424.5557(US) or 954-363-4931(International).

Thank you for your business,

iBill Europe, an InterCept company
    Hope this doesnt affect many of you folks

Regards,

Lee

better than a "sorry not processing anymore" announcement that soooo many billing companies have been making recently!

cheers,

Luke

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Originally posted by Chilihost
    better than a "sorry not processing anymore" announcement that soooo many billing companies have been making recently!
    True..

Although i think iBill are one of the processors who are in business for the long term just as CCBill are so i dont see an announcement from either of these companies saying THAT anytime soon thankfully

Regards,

Lee