[QUOTE]Originally posted by Chilihost
I think I understand, you do not do anything with the design or content of the websites themselves, and you would not produce the marketing materials for the websites either...and affiliate webmasters would go directly to the site owners for assistance and getting their (non-billing) questions sorted?

You are correct in that we do not do design or content, but we do help market their sites. We also co-manage the affiliate program. Thus, we act as a liason (basically an account manager) between the Sponsor and the affiliate. Any questions are filtered through us and we pass issues we do not deal with (mainly billing matters as we do not do 3rd party billing) directly to the Sponsor. Some of our Sponsors are more involved than others. It really depends upon their level of expertise with the affiliate program and/or the time they have to devote to it. This is the reason for my interest.

If that is the case, I really don't think that you should concern yourself with sexuality. I believe yours would be very similar to a billing company where you should be presenting your company as a professional <sexual-neutral> company that is a valuable asset to all types of websites that use affiliates, including but not limited to adult sites. Maybe it would be something like commission junction?

We are very much like Commission Junction only we offer program management and marketing services in addition to affiliate acquisition and payment. Catering our network to the mainstream is something we do not forsee doing, however. Commission Junction, BeFree (both now ValueClick) and LinkShare have the market cornered in mainstream affiliate networks, and thus, we feel the market is too saturated at this point to compete effectively in that arena. We do sell our affiliate software to mainstream and have been doing so since 1998, only we do not offer the management and marketing we currently provide to our adult clientele.

I understand this is a fairly new concept in adult and I definitely appreciate your questions and taking the time to offer your insight. :bow: