Okay lets get some debating going on over here.

The thread about the 'Gay Market' really got my creative juices going so figured it was time for another hopefully 'busy' thread.

Looking at the marketing efforts of some of the bigger adult affiliate programs over the last few weeks has made me realize a couple of things.

1) Most of them only have 1 or 2 gay market paysites in them.
2) Those that do have more than one or two paysites seem to have the 'regular' gay niches like Bears, Twinks, Ebony, Asian and now, Reality sites.
3) Many of the large programs do not have gay support reps.

With that said, how many of you can think of a large affiliate program other than TopBucks and AEBN( :thumbsup: ) that actually put some effort into marketing their gay adult sites?

I visit a LOT of resources and forums on a daily basis and i have to admit i dont htink i have EVER seen as much marketing effort being put into the larger affiliate programs gay paysites as they do their straight ones.

Are these companies missing out on $$$ by not informing webmasters of the gay paysites they have available or, are the few cookie cutter gay paysites that are available only in these programs as 'token' gay sites?

Regards,

Lee