Yeh, RainGurl, I agree that I don't care if my sponsor's rep is gay or straight. I rarely contact them anyway, unless a check goes missing. Python does have some good gay sites in the ebony niche. Holly was cool to work with there but she has moved on elsewhere. She used to send me an email every couple of weeks to tell me the conversion ratios, new sites, etc., that was helpful. I have never heard a word from the new guy.

I am full time in this biz and one thing I look for with sponsors is payout frequency and method. I don't want to wait a month to get paid, and I don't like waiting on the mail system for paper checks. Python is in Canada and checks take like 5 to 10 days to arrive, then there is the bank clearance time for a foreign check...I like ARS and TopBucks because they offer ePassporte, PayPal, Direct Deposit, etc. I can finish out the ARS week at Sunday midnight and have my money the next afternoon in my account. (TopBucks is every 2 weeks, less desirable, and I time my promotions for TopBucks with their payout dates in mind). I have emailed Python several times with the suggestion to offer more, faster payment methods and never received even the courtesy of a reply. So I don't promo them much anymore. I have lots of links in place for them, and get the occasional sale.

I am in the process of developing my own sponsor program, I now run 3 gay ethnic sites: black, latin and Indian, and Arab Boys is coming online next week. CCBill administers the affiliate program and pays everyone.

James
http://blackhotboy.com