Thread: Promotion vs. buying

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    BigSissay

Promotion vs. buying

Hey everyone! I just wanted to know your thoughts about promoting a site (TGP's, LinkLists, etc..) vs. just buying traffic. Thanks -

BDBionic
    I'm all about promotion because... well... I'm cheap

BigSissay

Oh, really!

You sound like a very funny person. It's late and such quick replies.

BigSissay

Traffic

I recently purchased 10,000 hits from a company called BoyHits.com and in addition to that I've started a TopList (on a free host) and I am thinking about starting a TGP2 on a free host. It's a lot of work. I was told that in order to have my main site be successful I would have to have at least 1000 to 2000 other sites to promote it?!? God, I just have one little "Free" site that promotes Badpuppy. Do I really need that many sites for promotion? Thanks

masterm

Re: Traffic

Originally posted by BigSissay
    I recently purchased 10,000 hits from a company called BoyHits.com and in addition to that I've started a TopList (on a free host) and I am thinking about starting a TGP2 on a free host. It's a lot of work. I was told that in order to have my main site be successful I would have to have at least 1000 to 2000 other sites to promote it?!? God, I just have one little "Free" site that promotes Badpuppy. Do I really need that many sites for promotion? Thanks
    Hi BigSissay!

Interesting how you've done with traffic from boyhits.com? Does it worth to purchase?

Regards

BDBionic

Re: Oh, really!

Originally posted by BigSissay
    You sound like a very funny person. It's late and such quick replies.
    I'm a crying on the inside kind of clown