Thread: Twink Live Camera for your website

CBLCasey

Twink Live Camera for your website

Hello Guys,

i'm fairly new here and have been following all the forums and thought I would offer our services to anyone that might be interested.

We run CollegeBoysLive.com which runs two twink cam houses in Florida. Our format is a bit different then everyone else, we run a "real world" style drama house. We also provide daily chats to the members starting at 3 pm Eastern and running to 1 am. This provides coverage for the Western Europe and US markets.

If you haven't heard of us before, your not the only one, we don't spend much time marketing, however, we are one of the largest camera houses on the net. We are for sure in the top 3. Last night outta curiousity I ran our chat numbers against every website on the net and I'm proud to say we had the highest numbers, with 70 people in each room.

We provide leased feeds to websites of all sizes. Our lease feeds are unique and very addictive for your users. Our goal is not to be a "Suck and Fuck" site but to instead get your members involved in every boys personal life and follow them on a day to day basis.

This can be a great addition to all websites of all sizes. Even if you have no other leased feeds on your site this can provide your customers with entertainment during your downtime and we are very flexable with pricing for smaller websites. Please contact me Casey@collegeboyslive.com and I will gladly give anyone with that reffers to GWW a free month on both of our houses to test the response from your customers.

Thanks guys

CBL is first-rate. We've known them for 6 years and give them a great recommendation. They are a class act in my book. Good work Casey and CBL!

CBLCasey
    Offer still stands if anyone else is interested.