Thread: Gay / Male Spring Break Content?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

I Wonder? Gay / Male Spring Break Content?

Anyone know where to find gay/male spring break / mardis gras content?

I can find a heap of stuff featuring females but not much with only guys in.

Anyone know where to find this type of content?

Regards,

Lee

I heard a rumor that there's a really hot one that was edited by this Canadian Ex-patriot hunk.'

But I don't think it's out yet...
    Jasun Mark. Crass of the Titans.

Top Cat
    I got a free membership to a funny littte site, Mardi Gras Street Fair Men , a year or so ago. You gotta love that catchy name! It's got lots of stuff in an incredibly confusing layout.

That reminds me, I promised my boyfriend I'd get a copy of "Boys Gone Wild." Love those drunken straight boys who faield to realize the audience for their naked antics would be, well, my bf and me for starters!

blah blah blah...
    Quote Originally Posted by dillmedia
    I got a free membership to a funny littte site, Mardi Gras Street Fair Men , a year or so ago. You gotta love that catchy name! It's got lots of stuff in an incredibly confusing layout.

That reminds me, I promised my boyfriend I'd get a copy of "Boys Gone Wild." Love those drunken straight boys who faield to realize the audience for their naked antics would be, well, my bf and me for starters!

Hey DillMedia,

where can you find these "boys gone wild" videos? www.boysgonewild.com redirects you to dirtyboyvideo.com which is a gay knock-off of the real thing. I'd love to see a real guys virsion of "Girls Gone Wild" which sounds like what you're talking about.

Top Cat
    Oops, it's Guys Gone Wild . Speaking of which, I have a site called Reds Gone Wild (shameless, shameless plug :sneak: )

blah blah blah...
    Quote Originally Posted by dillmedia
    Oops, it's Guys Gone Wild . Speaking of which, I have a site called Reds Gone Wild (shameless, shameless plug :sneak: )
    thanks DillMedia :thumbsup: