Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Model Recruitment; What Works for You?

LOVE 4 SALE OR LEASE SEX MONTHLY! :) longboardjim's Avatar
    I'm Sure There's A Book Out There On The Subject ( There's One For Everything Else! )
    But As You Know Books Only Go So Far And Then It's Entirely Up To You And Your "Developed" Sense Of Style!
    I'm Confident That You Will Find A Way , And You Will Find That When Dealing With The Public , No Two People Are Alike And Have To Be "Handeled" Differently ( ..."Okay! , You Can Have Your Own Dressing Room"!...
    Depending On Your Buisness "Ethics" ( Be As Good As You Can Be! ) You Will Find Latter That Your "Models" Will In Turn "Refer" More "Models" And "Word Of Mouth" Will Take Care Of The Rest (..."Only Good Tasting Tuna Get's To Be Starkist"...
    Best Of Luck! And Continued Success!

Sincerely ~ ..."If You Build A Studio...They Will Come"...

blah blah blah...
    Quote Originally Posted by longboardjim
    I'm Sure There's A Book Out There On The Subject ( There's One For Everything Else! )
    But As You Know Books Only Go So Far And Then It's Entirely Up To You And Your "Developed" Sense Of Style!
    I'm Confident That You Will Find A Way , And You Will Find That When Dealing With The Public , No Two People Are Alike And Have To Be "Handeled" Differently ( ..."Okay! , You Can Have Your Own Dressing Room"!...
    Depending On Your Buisness "Ethics" ( Be As Good As You Can Be! ) You Will Find Latter That Your "Models" Will In Turn "Refer" More "Models" And "Word Of Mouth" Will Take Care Of The Rest (..."Only Good Tasting Tuna Get's To Be Starkist"...
    Best Of Luck! And Continued Success!

Sincerely ~ ..."If You Build A Studio...They Will Come"...

Thanks a lot man! That've very reassuring to hear. And yeah, that's true, some of my old models are telling their friends about me and some are actually coming through