After looking at some of the sales figures on Stud Money sites and, seeing the type of surfer we have joining our site i figured it would be a good idea to write a brief article about the 4women market. The reason for this is simply that even though the Stud Money sites are primarily geared towards gay males we do have a good amount of Female surfers joining the site. This got me into thinking on how underdeveloped the current 4women market is so far as the sites that are being offered and well... here is the article

Women's Erotica - The Next Big Craze?

Over the last few years adult sponsors have followed the same trends as one another almost instantly copying the sites launched by their competitors at least, as far as the straight and gay side of the industry goes as far as men are concerned however, there is still a vast range of niches left to be explored and, surprisingly enough, one of these niches is that of the women's erotica niche.

Women's Erotica - Defining A 4Women Site.

Women's erotica despite what many webmasters will tell you is completely different from any other type of marketing you have done for a demographic in fact, you could say the women's erotica market is truly unique in many ways. For a start, women know what they want before they even hit a paysite, usually (although not all the time) females surfing for online erotica will be interested in a range of things including (but not limited too) erotic stories, softcore male images, hardcore pictures where the woman is receiving oral sex instead of giving it, sex toys, reviews and well, things that perhaps you wouldn't even consider marketing to a straight male surfer such as games and ezines as well as communities and personals. So what should you do to make a great pay site featuring women's erotica? Throw all of these items in and that's it?

Women's Pay Sites - Putting Them Together.

Unfortunately, being able to find all of the items mentioned in the paragraph above is actually a lot harder than you may think, to start with, many webmasters have the pre-conceived notion that, because women are looking for 'male pictures' they can simply throw up some gay male solo content and be done with it however, this is not the case at all, despite what you may think there is a difference between solo gay male content and solo for women male content. This is where the difficulties more often than not arise.

Content - Women's Erotica.

To date there are very few erotic content providers in the adult industry that are catering to the women's erotica market, in fact, the only content provider whom I constantly see mentioned on resource site forums that come recommended by the web mistresses working the 4women erotica niche would be http://www.ounique.com. It would seem that females looking for online erotica do not always want to see hardcore content just as, they do not always want to see softcore images of guys with flaccid penises, take a look at the content made available for this rather unique niche and see for yourself.

Women's Erotica - An Overview.

In this article we have touched on the simplistic steps of starting to gather the information you will need as a webmaster to work the for women market however, ultimately, there is so much more you need to know, one thing is certain though, with the VERY limited amount of paysites made available to female surfers by the large affiliate programs, the first program to actually put some time and effort into creating a selection of half decent women's erotica paysites will attract a large base of adult female traffic and, by doing so, will increase the exposure that this often overlooked market so desperately needs.

Article written by Lee.
I would love to hear any feedback you have on this article as its not really something i have focused on before however, i can see the huge potential in this market especially when confronted with the sales figures ive been looking at over the last few days.

Regards,

Lee