Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Manhunter Video

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Originally posted by Dzinerbear
    Perhaps the owners of this board could think about starting a database where webmasters could rate and comment on sponsors. And I would hope that it would contain positive and helpful information, too.
    Hmm...

A good idea how about this for an option...

What if we added a 'rate me' and a 'feedback' section to every listing we have on the GWW directory?

This way if you use a sponsor that is listed and like them (or not) you can let others know about your experiences with each of the sites listed?

Think that could work?

Regards,

Lee

DamianPPVNetworks

HOTDESERTKNIGTS.TV Affiliate Program

Dzinerbear,

The hotdesertknights.tv theatre does extremely well for all involved.

Let me know if you're interested in promoting it. I can get you setup immediately.

D

Darren Austin
    You should try AEBN
    We work with over 750 stuidos and have over 20,000 movies online, we are the largest Pay Per view network online and we rock!
    we cover all genres and niches if it ends in Pay per view , then we have it .

Hit me up 316772402

Dzinerbear
    Lee, I think the "rate me" section with comments would be a wonderful addition to the forum. I've been looking for several months for some good sponsors to promote along with MANcheck, my main sponsor, on my Euro young guy site, and I tell you it hasn't been easy.

I used the sponsors section from this forum, but it's still pretty much a blind crap shoot. The only good thing is that they're all collected here in one spot, so you can move through them pretty quickly.

But, just because they're listed here doesn't mean they're any good, that they convert, that they pay on time, etc.

However, I think if you're going to create a rating system, the sponsors also need to have a way of replying to bad ratings. What if the webmaster isn't telling us the whole story? What if they're outright lying? Or perhaps the webmaster's complaints were unfounded or unreasonable. We need to be fair to sponsors as well. And webmasters need to add good ratings and comments, too.

I, of course, want to know about bad sponsors, but I also wanted to know about the ones who bend over backwards to help you.

Cheers
    Dzinerbear

Dzinerbear
    HI all,

I just wanted to give credit where it's due, Damian at PPVNetworks has been great over the past 24 hours at helping me sort things out, providing me with link codes and banners.

Thanks Damian.

DrewG

Re: Manhunter Video

Originally posted by Dzinerbear
    HI all,

Is there anyone on the list from PPVNetworks or Manhunter Video? Anyone on these boards use them?

Hey NakedSword.com has Manhunter Videos - 34 titles, most of their catalog. Along with about 100 other top studios!

If you're interested in Top Notch Gay Video with a dedicated and responsive support staff, NakedSword.com is your answer!

hit me up with any questions! :leather:

DamianPPVNetworks
    Damn! I've never seen such fierce competition for the attention of webmasters...

Well, I have had sex with webmasters to get their traffic, so I guess I am guilty too. Over 10k uniques required for that offer

As for Manhunter Video:
    - We have all of their releases
    - We get their new releases first... for example, we are releasing Cowboy Fantasies this week
    - We host their offcially promoted theatre, ManhunterVideo.tv (which we have an Affiliate Program for, btw)
    - Our theatre outperformed "all others" and hence has remained their official theatre for 3 years now!

Hugs!

p.s. but Reena and Drew are still great!

D
    Last edited by DamianPPVNetworks; 01-29-2004 at 07:50 PM.

DrewG

WTF? Feel the Love Damien!

Originally posted by DamianPPVNetworks

Damn! I've never seen such fierce competition for the attention of webmasters...
    FIERCE being the operative word...

To DZinerbear: No disrespect to PPV Networks. We're big fans of their work and their content! Just wanted to let you know what's out there.

much love to Damien!

:grin:

Xstr8guy
    Thank God things didn't become ugly... I was starting to think this was GFY.