Thread: Who wants GayInform.com ?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    IntelligentWebs

Who wants GayInform.com ?

This is like pulling teeth for me...

GayInform.com was my very first site that got me on the net and was always my "baby" until I began AdultEarners and IntelligentWebs PPC - both of which only began because of GI.

It began as a clone of MOTN then changed into its own listings, then into a topsites based listings site with the Intellilink cgi however since we changed servers a few months back I just havent had the time to get it all back online with the workload I have now with AE and IW.

It still has recip links on 1000's of AVS sites all called from the GI domain and even more galleries etc although as its not yet on the new server I cant tell what kind of traffic is still getting to it but basically just needs a new button uploading to become active again.

Ive already had some offers for the domain but mostly from str8s and I would much rather my babe went to another gay guy that knows what gay guys want.

Id like to sell the domain to another gay guy that has the time to devote to it and build it back up.

Im not expecting to make a packet from it - Its been neglected for too long as it is - Id just like to see it built back up to what it was, and developed further into what it can become....

I dont really give a shit about the purchase price... your ideas and intentions are more important to me....

russ@intelligentwebs.com

Russ, you got mail!

cheers,

Luke

IntelligentWebs
    Cheers Luke!

I was totally amazed to see this - ROFL - It was a total "blast from the past" - and thanks - it really made me smile, Im still in love with the guy in the logo!! I still even have the very first Ibill check here in a frame on my bedside table thanks to GI!!

Im sure its gonna be in good hands now

Hit me up if you need any help - and thanks GWW for your help!!!

IntelligentWebs
    HAHAHAHAHAHA

You know, that web archive even has old copies of IW and AE from the days we first started!!

"IntelligentWebs together with over 200 affiliated adult websites"

Jesus, thats one amazing site for trips down memory lane... Just shows what can be achieved online with a little dedication and thought huh...

They even have our old designs.. hehe... Im lost for the night... Their site is really making me thankfull for what things have become...

Yeah, internet archive is a great place, like a big history library.

Cheers,

Luke

IntelligentWebs
    Eeeek,

I was looking through the archives trying to find that thread asking about the polls we would like to present surefers with on when I saw my post moved to the spam thread...

I just want to appologise to Gary/Alan/Lee for posting this in the webmaster chat forum if you deemed it to be spam...

It was honestly not intended to be read that way... Guess I havent been registered on the boards here long enough to have been known better than to post real spam...

Anyhows, sorry if anyone was offended......... Feel free to :whip: me publicly... preferably naked too

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Hehe...

Not a prob dude it only got moved after the sale was made

Was cleaning house over the weekend and figured if i moved someone elses post into here i shoulda moved this one too

Hit me up on ICQ too please bro got something i wanna ask you

Regards,

Lee