This is like pulling teeth for me...

GayInform.com was my very first site that got me on the net and was always my "baby" until I began AdultEarners and IntelligentWebs PPC - both of which only began because of GI.

It began as a clone of MOTN then changed into its own listings, then into a topsites based listings site with the Intellilink cgi however since we changed servers a few months back I just havent had the time to get it all back online with the workload I have now with AE and IW.

It still has recip links on 1000's of AVS sites all called from the GI domain and even more galleries etc although as its not yet on the new server I cant tell what kind of traffic is still getting to it but basically just needs a new button uploading to become active again.

Ive already had some offers for the domain but mostly from str8s and I would much rather my babe went to another gay guy that knows what gay guys want.

Id like to sell the domain to another gay guy that has the time to devote to it and build it back up.

Im not expecting to make a packet from it - Its been neglected for too long as it is - Id just like to see it built back up to what it was, and developed further into what it can become....

I dont really give a shit about the purchase price... your ideas and intentions are more important to me....

russ@intelligentwebs.com