Hello everyone!

I wanted to take a moment and introduce our longstanding websites... LiveTwinksCam.com and BlackShots.com .

These are two premier, voyeur cam sites that have been steaming up the Net for the past 6 years strong. Most of our chat members that found us 6 years ago are still with us today! That's a badge that we wear proudly.

Our secret really isn't much of a secret.

We offer smoking hot models that live their lives on cam, each with an amazing personality which, in turn, builds strong relationships with our clients. These chatters come in daily to see and interact with their favorite models.

This is a great way to enhance your product (and your dividends!) as we've found that a lot of our members that come each day have been members of our webmaster sites for YEARS!

We lease our feeds to all types of different sites. From big to small, we meet you where you are at in your business model/plan.

I'd like to invite all of you to check out our feeds. I have a demo password that I'd be more than happy to provide. I know our sites have a lot to offer, and I look forward to a partnership of success.

The links below will take you there!

www.livetwinkscam.com/webmasters.html
www.blackshots.com/webmasters.html