Thread: boys first time

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Marc1

boys first time

you guys still doing OK with that site?
    I did great a while back but it dried up some. not sure if its just my traffic or if everyone else is having a little slowdown with it.

still...they must have made a killing with that site

GaryAlan1
    Hey Marc!

I've noticed for a while that when I'm selling a young guy site, teens twinks whatever... I need to replenish the traffic. The longer my free site is online (gallery or TGP) the less it sells sometimes - depending on the traffic sources and such. I guess I'd say it gets stale.

If I find a site like Boys First Time that I like, I wind up building several sites and keep building them... the newer sites tend to do the bulk of the selling and faster. The older sites keep sending in a couple sales so all togehter they build a residual.

The stale factor seems to happen with all types of adult sites, but I noticed that with the young markets it dries up faster.

Hope this helps...

My best,
    Gary-Alan

BT1
    Quote:
    Hey Marc!

I've noticed for a while that when I'm selling a young guy site, teens twinks whatever... I need to replenish the traffic. The longer my free site is online (gallery or TGP) the less it sells sometimes - depending on the traffic sources and such. I guess I'd say it gets stale.

If I find a site like Boys First Time that I like, I wind up building several sites and keep building them... the newer sites tend to do the bulk of the selling and faster. The older sites keep sending in a couple sales so all togehter they build a residual.

The stale factor seems to happen with all types of adult sites, but I noticed that with the young markets it dries up faster.

Hope this helps...

My best,
    Gary-Alan

thanks for the tip!

Dean1
    Hey Marc and Gary Alan,

I might be a little biased, but may I recommend TwinkCash, as we refresh our 'Best of Twinks.com' models on a monthly basis. Marc, you can use these models to update your free site(s).

In addition, to the model updates, we've added new promotional tools too. Check out this ad:

http://www.twinkcash.com/t-fpa-1/t-fpa-1.html

Dean @ TwinkCash : The affiliate program that pays, featuring Twinks.com.

GaryAlan1
    Dean thanks for the Spam LOL

Actually I have an account with Twink Cash that's probably older than you LMAOPIP Boy Boy was one of my first sponsor sites when young guy sites were few and far between!

Peace,
    GA

archer1
    it can also be a question of market saturation.