Thread: Introductin and Question

FatherBill

Introductin and Question

First, I want to say hello to everyone and mention what great place this seems to be. I've been reading the board for a few hours and your guys know your shit.

Background; I have a few free sites now that are producing good #'s and are just create, market and leave alone. I use mostly daily rotating galleries to lower my daily time investment and with my brick and morter businesses this is a must for me. The sites are a little of everything and what I want to do with some new sites is narrow the content down.
    ex. Lesbian site, Asian site, Gay site.

Question; What affiliates offer gay daily rotated galleries and have a sufficent number to choose from?

I currently use AEBN, Nastydollars, mtree, oxcash, and afew more, but the amount of gay content if extremely limited.

Sorry about the long novel and thanks in advance for the help.

Bill.

topbucks has a fair amount of gay hosted galleries, and you can build them yourself but i'm not thrilled with them.

pridebucks has a new gallery builder. not sure how many galleries, but they look good.

i really like the collection of siccash galleries for cruisepatrol. haven't looked over their other gay site galleries, but hopefully they're good, too ;-)

i'm honestly not sure whose rotate because that is not a feature i use. sorry :-(

if you care to use my referral links, they are:

http://referral.topbucks.com/clickthru.php?revid=1110
    http://pridebucks.com/wmreg/hit.php?w=100087
    http://link.siccash.com/cgi-bin/track.pl?ref=5385

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    First of all welcome to the board

Glad to have you here.

Okay on with your questions hehe...

In addition to the sponsors that basschick mentioned you might also like to take a look at our own www.studmoney.com we're actually in the process of adding our first batch of hosted galleries and, if all goes to plan, they should be online by the end of next week.

We are also planning on adding new galleries on a monthly basis however as yet we have no immediate plans to do rotated galleries

We also have something unique to the Stud Money program being launched in the next few days once we have finished our beta testing and, from what you mentioned and how you use the sponsors galleries, it might be something you will be interested in finding out about

Again welcome to the forum and if you ever need anything feel free to post away or shoot one of us an email

Regards,

Lee

lee - i can't take it anymore! when are the new sites being released???? **

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    LOL

We had hoped initially for a release over the weekend just gone but we had a couple of issues with the tour that we needed to fix up.

Hopefully they will be launched sometime this week unless we find any further things we want to correct

It will be well worth the wait though, the test traffic we have thrown at them has done better than we had anticipated :thumbsup:

Regards,

Lee

Bell
    Originally posted by Lee
    LOL

We had hoped initially for a release over the weekend just gone but we had a couple of issues with the tour that we needed to fix up.

Hopefully they will be launched sometime this week unless we find any further things we want to correct

It will be well worth the wait though, the test traffic we have thrown at them has done better than we had anticipated :thumbsup:

Regards,

Lee
    ahhh so that's it that test traffic is doing so well that you
    are hoggin' the sales... I see how you are now...

~Bell

Bell
    welcome in FatherBill...

you might also want to consider slapping the FHG into
    your own free rotator script - it's not required or
    necessary nowadays for the sponsor to actually be the
    one offering up the automatic url rotations...

just a thought...

~Bell

Darren Austin
    FatherBill!
    Welcome to the board first of all .
    I read that you already use AEBN and well as other companies for your content needs. I work for AEBN and I would like to talk to you more about your account.
    Here is my ICQ 316772402
    I hope to hear you soon!!

HAY EVERYONE!!!

FatherBill
    Originally posted by Bell
    welcome in FatherBill...

you might also want to consider slapping the FHG into
    your own free rotator script - it's not required or
    necessary nowadays for the sponsor to actually be the
    one offering up the automatic url rotations...

just a thought...

~Bell
    That's going to be my second approch, but the daily keeps everything fresh and helps my conversion. The time is a big thing for me. I have a small video chain and two internet cafe/coffee shops so sometimes I have all the time in the world and other times I'm lucky if I can take a breath.

Thanks everyone for such a quick response.

Bill.

FatherBill
    Originally posted by DarrenAustin
    FatherBill!
    I read that you already use AEBN and well as other companies for your content needs. I work for AEBN and I would like to talk to you more about your account.
    Here is my ICQ 316772402

HAY EVERYONE!!!
    Thanks Darren, but I just contacted Neely and I'm going to bounce a few ideas of her and see what we can do.

Bill.

Jason
    Welcome FatherBill.

Bell
    Originally posted by FatherBill
    That's going to be my second approch, but the daily keeps everything fresh and helps my conversion. The time is a big thing for me. I have a small video chain and two internet cafe/coffee shops so sometimes I have all the time in the world and other times I'm lucky if I can take a breath.

Thanks everyone for such a quick response.

Bill.

you can have the script set to change once daily...
    slap in a batch of 120 galleries and not have to touch it
    again for 4 months unless you wanted to to add in a batch
    of fresh url's to the mix...

if you are pressed for time - scripts and batching are the
    way to go...

continued success with all you touch...

~Bell

Bell
    Originally posted by DarrenAustin
    FatherBill!
    Here is my ICQ 316772402

HAY EVERYONE!!!

..... I could use some AEBN help Darren...

~Bell

Father Bill, welcome.

If you need it, I have a random gallery script you can have, just load it with the URLs of the static galleries (including hunkmoney's free hosted galleries of course!). Its really simple, nothing fancy at all, but it does the job. Just shoot an email to me at sales@chilihost.com & I will forward it off to you.

cheers!

Luke

FatherBill
    Thanks for the offer luke. I already picked one up from a buddy before I spotted your offer.