Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Win A Cock Ring In This Thread

Xstr8guy
    gearessentials... I ordered the Omega on the 3rd and my order status is still showing "pending". Will it show "shipped" when UPS picks it up?

gearessentials
    Xstr8guy

The ring was sent out yesterday. I'm sorry for the confusion. We seem to be having a problem here with order status change. Thanks for pointing it out.

Xstr8guy
    Cool... can't wait!

Jasun
    So you think we'll be able to get this thread to 500 posts?

I think somebody better post a video or some pics of how to use them properly.

(Mike... you're up!!)

gearessentials
    How about this as a chalange. I will give a free (muscle or regular)black T to the first 3 guys that posts a picture of himselve with a gear essential ring on. They say "working stiff" with our Logo.

I can recognize the rings and Brian can identify the dicks.

Ounique
    Hmmm, you know, I guess this is a bad thread to announce that I'm a Bottom! What can Gear Essentials do for me? (insert cheesy infomercial music here)

gearessentials
    Applaud you for coming out of the closet. I wonder,though, how secret it is.

Whats wrong with bottoms wearing beutiful cockrings?

Jasun
    OK.. well, I guess once I get mine, I'll have to post a picture.

and I think it'll be pretty easy to figure out which is mine...

Jason
    (The following is an un-paid announcement and does not necessarily reflect the views of GayWideWebmasters, our affiliates, sponsors or community members)

*Attention all Power-Bottoms out there*

---Are you tired of your man going limp before you're finished with him? Do you want to spend the next day walking like you rode a fire-hydrant the night before? Do you love your lover but just wish he had a little something EXTRA to stuff your stocking with ... and not just at Christmas?

Then turn to GEARESSENTIALS! At GEARESSENTIALS you're sure to find the perfect combination of beauty and functionality you've been looking for. GEARESSENTIALS rings look great and keep your man harder and bigger than you've ever had him before. Browse through their extensive selection at http://www.gearessentials.com and pick out the perfect color to go with his complexion, or yours!

GEARESSENTIALS rings make perfect gifts for birthdays, holidays, pride festivals or even just everyday occasions.

When you want a longer, harder, bigger ride...but still want to be fashionably cutting-edge, trust GEARESSENTIALS to provide you with the only thing that will look better wrapped around your man's cock than you do!

Jason
    hey...i wonder if i win anything should GEARESSENTIALS decide to use my little commercial script

gearessentials
    Love it. I'm not sure right now where to use it but I'll be in contact.
    So all you bottoms what do you think. Does it make you want to put a ring on your favorite top?

Ounique
    Acutally, I did fib a little. I like to wear them, as Xstr8guy said, to accentuate my package. Hey, it never hurts to put the goods in the window, ya know.

BDBionic
    *takes notes*

BDBionic
    Y'all best be signin up for this here gearessentials affiliate program, know'ta mean? 8)

Jasun
    So Brian. what do you look like in YOURS?