Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Models...

TorAn

Models...

Sirs,
    I open a theme – here you can look some my models and order photos.
    :wtf:
    Thanks.

TorAn

new model

I present one more guy of the fan, to him 33 years.
    :3ymca:
    You can order photos!

Dzinerbear
    do you have samples of this guy?

dzinerbear

TorAn

Hi Dzinerbear!
    Pls write to me e-mail, I shall send you additional photos of this guy + some photos of new models.

P.S. I hope at us with you it will turn out to agree successfully :extat:

TorAn

Model for photo/video...

Please, one more good guy for a photo and video. He can participate in any projects!

TorAn

+

photo/solo + video/solo

TorAn
    photo/solo + video/solo

TorAn
    This guy can and wants to participate in all kinds of a photo or video of shooting.

TorAn
    Hi!
    I offer on your court a nominee of the new guy… he can do any work = a photo + video.

Now, when warm time I can do shootings on the nature! Photo/solo 110 photos, will cost 200$ is a good price – address to me, I am open for cooperation!

TorAn
    Greetings!
    Dear friends, I ask you to explain to me… why at this forum who not interested especially with my models?

For me it is not clear, why you do not want to order in me photo/video a content?.. I do not understand that does not arrange you?!.

I shall be grateful if you will help me to understand - I am open for cooperation!
    __________________________________________________ ______________

I present you a nominee of the new guy, he can do: photo/solo + video/solo.

allboysvideo

male European content

I can't believe that someone is trying to sell content of european guys! Has anyone read the new 2257 regs. :juggle:

TorAn
    …I know, what there is a new law 2257, but I believe, what except for USA, in Europe there are people which should be interested in cooperation with me?!!

Now at me is, a lot of exclusive (twink) a content – photo/video, basically I have solo a content… still approximately some months I plan to do shootings. Not for sale, but only for the purposes!

Then, I hope to do the site with twink models. The serious partner as one me very hardly constantly to do shootings + will be necessary for me to meet new models, and also to watch a site.

Can be here eat the serious businessman? – which as well as I am interested in this business? Please, contact me!

P.S. Also I shall be grateful to everyone who with can give me serious consultation or will express opinion on my models. Thanks.

Dzinerbear
    Quote Originally Posted by allboysvideo
    I can't believe that someone is trying to sell content of european guys! Has anyone read the new 2257 regs. :juggle:
    Not every webmaster lives in the U.S.
    dzinerbear

You don't have to be straight to be in the Army; you just have to be able to shoot straight. ponyboy's Avatar
    i thought I could still buy content from outside the usa as long as i got his id and release form?

Dzinerbear
    You can.
    dzinerbear