Originally posted by DigitalJay
I'm the SAME way bd! Only more with corny 80s teen flicks. Everyone groans when I grab at 16 candles or Hair Spray LOL. I do love the oldschool slashers though too! I know what you mean about being a horror snob too; my best friend moved to the other side of the theater when we went to see I Know What You Did Last Summer, I was laughing too much and she was about to cry, and pissed at me. She was like "How can you laugh at MURDER??" which of course made me laugh harder. Texas Chainsaw Massacre on the other hand scared the shit out of me. Wrong Turn was corny AND scary for me though; I have a fear of inbred backwoods people, living right next to a place named Lake Of The Ozarks after all...

A funny note; me and the same friend went to see Spice World together and were the only two in the theater. We stood at the front and jumped up and down screaming like we were at a concert. Soooo cheesy, so fun! Good times...
LOL! Being the only one in a theater is fun! Me and my friends go through a whole MST3K thing. Usually yelling at the credits.

"Woooo!! Now we know who did the griping! Wonder what he got?"