Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: A Pic Of Me

DigitalJay

Blush A Pic Of Me

Nobody here has seen a picture of me I don't think so I figured I would post one. I'm 24, I live in Missouri, blahblah hehe.

Here are a few of my hobbies/interests:
    - I love composing digital music, mostly Disco House. Yeah, I do actually compose it I don't use all loops hehe.
    - I'm crazy about reading, I would do it for hours everyday if I could! Especially Sci-Fi/Horror, but I like educational books and biographies too.
    - I like to cook, but i'm not that great of a chef.
    - During the summer I like to go for walks and pick wild flowers. I know that sounds really gay; it is!
    - Rollerblading, but where I live it is kind of dangerous so I don't get to as much as I would like to.
    - Playing with my kitten Easter. He's sooo cute! But i'm allergic
    - Designing t-shirts, I used to work at a gay club and I got into designing my own logo shirts while I was there. It's pretty fun and it's always funny to see people's reaction when they read them. I put a ton of work into a Queer as Fuck tshirt, then some company released them, not even is good as mine boooo!
    - Making anything. I'm not very original but I love to make things. Give me a box of junk and some glue and i'll come up with something .

Here are a few things I can't stand:

- People who bitch about me/tell me i'm too skinny. Of course, I don't take criticism very well who does? I know what my problems are I don't need them rubbed in .
    - Not being able to see. I always feel like people are looking at me but I can never tell. Damn whoever broke my glasses!
    - Dirty houses. I'm too lazy to clean up a spot to sit down. Pick up after yourselves already.
    - Not being motivated. I can't seem to make myself do anything I don't really want to do. The trick is though, if I convince myself I want to, I have a hard time not doing it. Luckily I hardly like to do anything thats very bad for me

Hmm..what else...I can still count partners on my fingers , I have a loud mouth when it comes to promoting monogomy and safe sex, I hate shopping for new clothes because nothing I pick out ever fits me right...oh I'm 6'2 and I'm down to a scary 145! The pic is from right after I lost the weight. I need to gain it back badly, I've been tested for everything over and over, and the doc's say it is all metabolism. I really can't figure out what I should do to get back up to 160 (I felt bad enough about my scrawny ass back then!)

I'm definately not assuming anybody cares about any of this, i'm just bored and tend to type a lot when I have nothing to do. I'm working on a HUGE project that requires a huge database of information, so I'm sure that'll come in handy. My internet magazine died because my hard drive crashed and it was just way too much work to start over. I have a cd burner now so hopefully nothing like that'll happen again.

If you want to know anything else, feel free to ask

Dawgy
    *pounce*

ever been to florida?

Sana Chan
    I'll join in on offering a picture. Hell you people will see me at the show.

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/.../Sana-chan.jpg

DigitalJay
    wooo, I just noticed what pic I posted, it's awful!
    I had the mumps at the time and I had to edit out my huge swollen lymphnods haha. See how every part of my face is a little crooked? It dosnt stop there . There's another for the dislikes list. But I wouldnt ever have plastic surgery, i'll just have to have a crooked face for life! I'll go dig up another pic that isn't so scary...

No i've never been to Florida, but I bet it is nice. Sunshine all year 'round *sigh* I get cold in June weather!

DigitalJay
    Sana Chan: Wow your hair is really as red as your avatar! I love it! cute pic!

Sana Chan
    Originally posted by DigitalJay
    Sana Chan: Wow your hair is really as red as your avatar! I love it! cute pic!
    Thanks! Tala made the avvy for me. But red hair is ok, I dream of purple hair. Don't I Tala? :groovy:

graphicsbytia
    Where in Tennessee are you Sana Chan? I live just south of Lawrenceburg

BDBionic

Re: A Pic Of Me

Originally posted by DigitalJay
    I have a loud mouth when it comes to promoting monogomy and safe sex
    Might as well give up now, Dawgy.

Bell
    Originally posted by Sana Chan
    I'll join in on offering a picture. Hell you people will see me at the show.

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/.../Sana-chan.jpg

*pounce*

ever been to Ohio ?

~Bell

Bell

Re: Re: A Pic Of Me

Originally posted by BDBionic
    Might as well give up now, Dawgy.

greeeeeeeeeeeeeedy little shit, aren't you ??

~Bell

BDBionic
    naw. I've just known Dawgy for too long

Sana Chan
    I live about 2-3 hours from nashville. I forget the closest big city to me. But I know it only takes about an hour to get to Opry Mills!

And no, Bell. Never been to Ohio. I've been to Alabama, Georiga, Mass., Penn., Nevada (Las Vegas baby!), California, North Carolina, and farthest of all, England!!

Dawgy
    haha brian... u bastard. just cuz he's a cute twink doesnt mean im gonna be all over him like you would be if u were single. :-D

u know jay, if u need money, content is quick cash. and im not saying that to poke fun, i think u could earn some $$ modeling. its odd to propose such a thing to someone on this "side" of the industry. but ive seen it happen before.

just a thought.

DigitalJay
    OK, here is me when I was 18, needless to say I used to get hit on a little more than I do now

Yeah, i've thought of being content. I used to be a "costar" on the #1 solo gay webcam site on the net. Wanna see a few of THOSE pics? mwahaha. But anyway, I don't have a digital camera and I live in the middle of nowhere so being content is out. Someone send me a digital camera and i'll send you a cd you won't soon forget haha.

dont be jealous becuase i'm beautiful, be jealous because i just fucked your boyfriend
    ahhh. cute pic. of course we want to see the webcam pics. don't tease