Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: A Pic Of Me

BDBionic
    LOL I hate to say it but I'm getting quite the giggle outta DigitalJay's crisis he's having with this pic right now. .

The panic and drama. This is gold!

Sorry J. You know I love ya but this is quite fun for those of us not in your shoes

DigitalJay
    Whats funny is earlier today I was thinking I wasn't going to post anymore for a while b/c i'm too obnoxious, and now I go and flash you all! I think I need to start smoking the ganja my brain is too wired...is there such a thing as a natural brain chemical that simulates crack? When I get in this kind of mood I fidget like mad, feel super self consience, and can't seem to do anything right! But I don't use any speed or even drink caffiene...hmmm...

Please delete that you all, i'm too much of a prude to watch my dick flash around everytime I check out responses to the thread :crybaby:

Dawgy
    i think we should have a naked webmaster thread

jay can start it

Sana Chan
    Awwww, it got deleted. :crybaby:

BDBionic
    Originally posted by Sana Chan
    Awwww, it got deleted. :crybaby:
    what's your email addy? I can send you a copy.

oh just kidding!!

Chris Alan
    Ok everybody can rag on me. I granted Jay's wish and deleted his hot picture for him. hmmmmmmmmmmmm did anybody save a copy of it.

CA

DigitalJay
    Originally posted by BDBionic
    Do you enjoy sci-fi/horror movies as much as the books?
    Some yes. I don't hardly watch any movies or tv anymore though. Now if I wasn't a broke ass mutha, I might. I loved the Nightmare series when I was a kid, I still even dream about Freddy sometimes . A few nights ago even! He had me up against a wall and his breath stank really really bad. He put on a hick accent and said "I'm gonna make you squeel like a pig!" I shit you not; I woke up sweating and upset .

DigitalJay
    Phew thanks. Come on you all, don't make my head swell..aww gawd more awful puns! :goof:

Am I Bitter?...Absolutely nicedreams's Avatar
    Damn. I missed it.

Very cute though. Skinny tall boys rock. :thumbsup:

Jim

Gay Amateur Paysites / Solo Twink Paysite
    Nice Dreams Cash
    http://www.nicedreamscash.com

BDBionic
    Originally posted by DigitalJay
    Some yes. I don't hardly watch any movies or tv anymore though. Now if I wasn't a broke ass mutha, I might. I loved the Nightmare series when I was a kid, I still even dream about Freddy sometimes . A few nights ago even! He had me up against a wall and his breath stank really really bad. He put on a hick accent and said "I'm gonna make you squeel like a pig!" I shit you not; I woke up sweating and upset .
    I love those movies. Nightmare, Friday the 13th, Halloween. I have a weakness for cheesy horror films. You should hear my friends groan in agony as we walk through the aisles at movie rental places. They're trying to get new blockbuster hit action movies or romantic comedies or movies that won 3902 Oscars but I'm pickin' out B movie hacker films like Arbor Day Massacre and She Kills At Breakfast Time and Rage Mutant Psycho Mimes goin' "oh oh oh! let's get this!"

I'm also a horror movie snob, despite it all. Like those cheesy ones I enjoy for their camp value and laughs. But when it comes to letting horror movies scare me, I'm extremely particular and picky. While my friends were practically crying in their seats in fear and horror at The Ring I was sittin' there goin' "Oh god... grow up you pussies." =/

Chris Alan
    See thats another thing we have in common Brian. I love B movies and horror flicks.

Bell
    Originally posted by Chris Alan
    Ok everybody can rag on me. I granted Jay's wish and deleted his hot picture for him. hmmmmmmmmmmmm did anybody save a copy of it.

CA

YES!!!!

I saved it...

http://www.bellsdirectory.com/DigitalJay_EXPOSED.html

~Bell

Chris Alan
    Cute Bell. I bet you just gave DigitalJay a heart attack.

BDBionic
    Originally posted by Chris Alan
    See thats another thing we have in common Brian. I love B movies and horror flicks.
    chalk another point up in the "Why BDBionic and Chris-Alan Should Get Married" column!

DigitalJay
    I'm the SAME way bd! Only more with corny 80s teen flicks. Everyone groans when I grab at 16 candles or Hair Spray LOL. I do love the oldschool slashers though too! I know what you mean about being a horror snob too; my best friend moved to the other side of the theater when we went to see I Know What You Did Last Summer, I was laughing too much and she was about to cry, and pissed at me. She was like "How can you laugh at MURDER??" which of course made me laugh harder. Texas Chainsaw Massacre on the other hand scared the shit out of me. Wrong Turn was corny AND scary for me though; I have a fear of inbred backwoods people, living right next to a place named Lake Of The Ozarks after all...

A funny note; me and the same friend went to see Spice World together and were the only two in the theater. We stood at the front and jumped up and down screaming like we were at a concert. Soooo cheesy, so fun! Good times...