Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: A Pic Of Me

Sana Chan
    Originally posted by DigitalJay
    I'm the SAME way bd! Only more with corny 80s teen flicks. Everyone groans when I grab at 16 candles or Hair Spray LOL. I do love the oldschool slashers though too! I know what you mean about being a horror snob too; my best friend moved to the other side of the theater when we went to see I Know What You Did Last Summer, I was laughing too much and she was about to cry, and pissed at me. She was like "How can you laugh at MURDER??" which of course made me laugh harder. Texas Chainsaw Massacre on the other hand scared the shit out of me. Wrong Turn was corny AND scary for me though; I have a fear of inbred backwoods people, living right next to a place named Lake Of The Ozarks after all...

A funny note; me and the same friend went to see Spice World together and were the only two in the theater. We stood at the front and jumped up and down screaming like we were at a concert. Soooo cheesy, so fun! Good times...
    LOL! Being the only one in a theater is fun! Me and my friends go through a whole MST3K thing. Usually yelling at the credits.

"Woooo!! Now we know who did the griping! Wonder what he got?"

DigitalJay
    Yeah Bell! You did surprise me for sure! I wouldn't have been mad though, it's funny. I tell you what, if you all think it was really worth squinting at; if I win the contest, i'll get a new digital camera and make a content set and license it for free to GWW, unlimited distribution to use as a "practice set" for newbies lmao. I'm serious you can hold me to it. Then you can see my hairy ass in high resolution mwahaha!

BDBionic
    Ah yes, cheesy 80s flicks!

I have them all on DVD.

Sixteen Candles... Breakfast Club... Wierd Science... Goonies. That's good shit right there! I love those movies haha.

Evil Dead... Evil Dead 2... Army of Darkness! Pure genius

I think the last horror movie I saw that actually managed to frighten me was The Others. That was more suspense than horror, though.

And the last horror movie my friends went ot the theatre with me to see was Fear Dot Com. I laughed so much throughout that they've refused to see another horror flick with me since.

BDBionic
    Yeah Bell! You did surprise me for sure! I wouldn't have been mad though, it's funny. I tell you what, if you all think it was really worth squinting at; if I win the contest, i'll get a new digital camera and make a content set and license it for free to GWW, unlimited distribution to use as a "practice set" for newbies lmao. I'm serious you can hold me to it. Then you can see my hairy ass in high resolution mwahaha!
    I've quoted this here and screenshot it so you can't back out!

DigitalJay
    shit now they'll probably disqualify me . thats ok I know i'll be out when it happens. good luck everyone by the way, the whole community rocks so no matter who wins they'll deserve it!

i'm on dialup and someone wants to use my phone every five minutes; thats when it'll happen.

BD all those movies are the BEST. It's nice to have something in common with someone.

Now don't any of you like Disco House? You are supposed to ask if you can hear one of my tracks! (so my head can get huge from a night of thinking about myself ) It's a bad stereotype that gay men only like to talk about themselves, so you all should find out a little more about my interests before I wear this thread out.

One way or another, before the end of this year i'm going to get my "big project" (the one that dosn't involve a physical good) off the ground and I KNOW you'll all be interested in helping out, and I know i'll want all of you to. So I hope I can get to know all of you better. I'll be having a lot of big contests so I hope some of you will be feeling a little generous with free pass prizes . The best part is the content is 90% text (and not stories), and it's obvious I love to type. Can't wait to unveil it cuz as you can see I can talk and talk and talk when it comes to my pet projects!

Chris Alan
    Then you can see my hairy ass in high resolution mwahaha!
    Is it as hairy as this?

Sana Chan
    AHHHHH!!!!!!!! :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :ohoh:

DigitalJay
    hmmm...close enough to scare you hehe. I can't lie, i'm a hairy guy. I'm sure it dosn't look like that though (gets out a mirror) haha, geez I don't THINK so! Delete that anyway, it's scaring me!

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    LMAO

Okay now im pissed.

I go away for a couple of hours to watch 6 feet under and QAF and i miss naked pics :eek:

Someone send me the pic please i know one of you perverts must have kept a copy... Dale? LOL

Regards,

Lee

Bell
    Originally posted by Chris Alan
    Is it as hairy as this?

BDBionic
    If you think that ass is scary, wait til you see the rest of the pic...

Have an idea and make it come to life! Gary-Alan's Avatar
    Chris we all know you want to get laid... but you need to refrain from posting your ass pics please!

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    LMAO Brian :thumbsup:

Regards,

Lee

Chris Alan
    OMG now that is too funny. ROFLMAOPIP

DigitalJay
    :crybaby: you've tainted my thread you shits! I'm not going to post in it anymore I can't look at that again! :baby: I'm not desensitized to spread ass yet, that shit is killing me *shudders all the way over to the tv*