Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: A Pic Of Me

BDBionic
    Pixxxel... your thingy says you're in "Hell, CA"... that Riverside?

Pixxxel
    Originally posted by BDBionic
    Pixxxel... your thingy says you're in "Hell, CA"... that Riverside?
    ahahahahahahahahahahaha. HAHAHAHA.

No, but I'm close to Riverside :p

Not to give the stalkers to much information, but I'm in Twentynine Palms, CA, home of sand, dust, never ending heat, and more Marines than you could find on AWOL Marines :p

Michael

BDBionic
    gawd I love AWOLMarines. Hoorah.

dont be jealous becuase i'm beautiful, be jealous because i just fucked your boyfriend
    yeah, that sucks. I missed the explicit pic too
    I'm not feeling the love Jay.... hahaha j/k.

Jason
    Dude...this is so seriously wrong...I can't believe I missed the pic. After all the bitching I did about being the only one with enough balls to show them here for so long, finally someone ELSE posts a naked pic and I get totally shut out. Life's a bitch and a half.

I have to say though, I have thoroughly enjoyed this thread. I love the wit and the humor of this crowd...thanks for being so entertaining everybody! (don't you know you're all here to amuse me!)

Ok...here's the deal. I'm leaving in about 45 minutes....I'll be gone for 2 hours....if someone decides to post a naked pic of him/herself during those 2 hours, they must be willing to let it STAY there till I get back!

BTW...I already figured you had a big dick J...tall skinny guys almost always do

DigitalJay
    Originally posted by Bell
    I feel generous - since you tried to help me get to go
    to Internext in Aug.... which by the way I am almost
    there... just working on the hotel part now... (thanks)

did you see this:
    http://forums.gaywidewebmasters.com/...&threadid=3584

~Bell
    Awesome Bell! I want to hear all about it when you get back. Take lots of pics too!

DigitalJay
    Originally posted by 123Jason
    BTW...I already figured you had a big dick J...tall skinny guys almost always do
    LOL! So true, most tall guys make me feel like I got shafted!

Gawd if I make another awful pun somebody slap me!

DigitalJay
    Anyway, you all missed nothing I promise. It was a tiny grainy animated button and I'm very, very average.

DON'T ANY OF YOU LISTEN TO HOUSE?? I'm trying to get inspired to work on my music, not pull out a tape measurer :fuckup:

Jason
    Originally posted by DigitalJay
    Anyway, you all missed nothing I promise. It was a tiny grainy animated button and I'm very, very average.

DON'T ANY OF YOU LISTEN TO HOUSE?? I'm trying to get inspired to work on my music, not pull out a tape measurer :fuckup:
    LOL...I don't listen to house so much anymore...kinda reminds me of drugier times in my life. Besides, between my job and all the meetings I go to I really don't get to listen to much of anything but the radio in my old van. No, there isn't even a working tape player (sad)
    Hmmm...I'm totally missing my music now, thanks a lot for reminding me J.

LOL! So true, most tall guys make me feel like I got shafted!

Gawd if I make another awful pun somebody slap me!
    You'd like it too much .... :groovy:

Jasun

DON'T ANY OF YOU LISTEN TO HOUSE??
    Sorry.. card-carrying metal snob here.

And I missed it too... sniff....

MacDaddy
    Originally posted by 123Jason
    Is that true??? You can't be serious... I feel so ripped off now! I got the skinny part but that's about it :crybaby:

Jasun
    Originally posted by MacDaddy
    Is that true??? You can't be serious... I feel so ripped off now! I got the skinny part but that's about it :crybaby:
    Yup. Mother Nature, I've found, has a really mean sense of humor.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Originally posted by MacDaddy
    But ya got a cute ass to boot

Ill be sure to let everyone know how the rest of the goods are once ive sampled them in Hollywood gorgeous

Regards,

Lee

DigitalJay
    Jasun, i just dabble in the Metal . I think what ruined me was a The Misfits/Gwar concert I went to. Gwar sprayed so much fake blood on me I thought for sure I was going to drown. A gay man should never be exposed to a woman pulling a giant tampon out of her twat and waving it around! By the time The Misfits came out I looked like an extra in a really cheap horror flick, I had the flu, and I thought i'd pass out any minute. My latest concert was Tantric/Shinedown - not bad. They are pop rock though right?