I'm finding more reasons to appreciate my age as it comes to me. Granted, I'm still a young little fucker! (well, not in this industry, i'm 27) But as far as life experience goes....

Looking back I'm so much more aware of what I truly enjoyed about each phase of my life thus far...and of those phases that I wouldn't want to re-live for anything. It's funny how time, age and experience change you. Particularly as a gay man, where age seems to always be such a matter of drama, it's nice to realize the subtleties of change that come with age.

I'm sitting here listening to "These Are The Days" by 10,000 Maniacs and it's prompted me to wonder. Are these the days? Am I missing out on realizing the joy of this moment. Will I look back 10 years from now and think "Those were the days."

I love getting to know the people here. There is so much talent, so many interesting stories. In the interest of getting to know ourselves and each other a little better, my question is this: What is your favorite age? Is it in the past? Are you anticipating it in your future? Or is it just that you love the moment you're in, whatever moment that might be?