Thread: Nude Shot of TheLegacy wearing only a Thong for GaryAlan and Lee

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    TheLegacy

Nude Shot of TheLegacy wearing only a Thong for GaryAlan and Lee

TheLegacy
    I am such a tease sometimes

Ounique
    Here's a little fun fact for ya. "Tease" is the lebanese word for "ass". LOL! I'm not even making that up.

I know this because my folks are lebanese (I was adopted, so I'm not). Another funny thing is that the word "Biz" in lebanese is the same as breast. So, when they came out with Biz Bleach, my poor grandma almost had a heart attack!

Jason
    as usual legacy...you look smashing. i hope gary-alan and lee appreciate the lengths you go to in order to keep up that figure!

:beauty:

Have an idea and make it come to life! Gary-Alan's Avatar
    That's too funny. I know from now on I'll watch my words before I say I'm a tease... LMAOPIP

For future reference, Don, does 'flirt' mean anything before I get myself in trouble LOL

My best,
    Gary-Alan

Ounique
    LOL!!! I dunno Gary-Alan, I'll have to ask my mom. I'm not very fluent in lebanese. But I do speak the language of looooove.

She Devil
    language of loooooooooooove? chocolate?

TheLegacy
    Originally posted by 123Jason
    as usual legacy...you look smashing. i hope gary-alan and lee appreciate the lengths you go to in order to keep up that figure!

:beauty:

Jason
    Originally posted by She Devil
    language of loooooooooooove? chocolate?
    I know what I'm getting you 2 for a wedding gift...chocolate syrup, ding-dongs and nestle quick chocolate milk. you ought to have plenty of fun with that

She Devil
    Originally posted by TheLegacy
    I am such a tease sometimes

now now sweetheart.. what did I tell you about humping light posts half naked in public?! :p :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :p

TheLegacy
    Originally posted by 123Jason
    I know what I'm getting you 2 for a wedding gift...chocolate syrup, ding-dongs and nestle quick chocolate milk. you ought to have plenty of fun with that
    lmao funny Jason - but more than likely she will use that on her girlfriend on the wedding night - but I could use the chocolate milk when I head to the bath house

Ounique
    Originally posted by She Devil
    now now sweetheart.. what did I tell you about humping light posts half naked in public?! :p :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :p
    Okay, ya got me... What DID you tell him about humping light posts half naked in public??? :outtahere

Have an idea and make it come to life! Gary-Alan's Avatar
    Originally posted by Ounique
    Okay, ya got me... What DID you tell him about humping light posts half naked in public??? :outtahere
    LOL I'm curious too... did it have anything to do with "It's so cold outside, you're gonna stick to the post?"

hehehehehehe

GA

She Devil
    LOL I'm curious too... did it have anything to do with "It's so cold outside, you're gonna stick to the post?"
    , you took the words out of my mouth :groovy:

TheLegacy
    right tongue.. right pole

Last edited by TheLegacy; 02-05-2004 at 05:05 PM.