Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Say Cheese!!!

MacDaddy
    Me & my baby, Mookie, taken just last month. Not a great picture of me, but Mookie looks great.

wow, what a truly wonderful bunch of people there are on this board. i don't know that i have a pic of me anywhere... i'll have to scare one up or have my son take one with his digital camera.

I am straight, but my ass is gay jIgG's Avatar
    cheeeezes

naturally brunette, sometimes blonde
    and blue

Jason
    Originally posted by Ounique
    Okay, here's a pic of me with a beard.
    Rock on....i wish i could grow a beard...i can't. seems the rest of my body is continuing to get more hairy with each passing year...but i still can't grow a fucking beard! oh well...i guess i'm just not beard material.

fyrflygrl
    Plus, I had let the mohawk grow in for a while but I'm sporting it again. I'll send a new pic once I get one taken.
    DON! That picture ROCKS!!... and daaaamn, you don't only look good with a mohawk... you look right with one Whatta cutie (sigh)

Fyrflygrl
    http://taboorevenue.com

TopBucks_Juan
    Originally posted by MacDaddy
    Me & my baby, Mookie, taken just last month. Not a great picture of me, but Mookie looks great.

Cute dog...Cute guy...What more could you ask for?

TopBucks_Juan
    Okay, here's a pic of me with a beard.
    Don, I have seen you before. I don't think we have ever met, but I have seen you. I use to live in L.A. and use to go to the Faultline, Pistons and attended several Mr. SoCal Bear contents. I had a friend of mine competing in 2001 when Tim Curry won. His name is Mike from Riverside, Ca. I am even in one of the photos from the Bears L.A. site. http://www.bearsla.org/BLA_photos/Be...image_286.html
    I remember this event clearly because the "Back Street Bears" were there. (they were like a spin off of the back street boys, but the bear version...just in case anyone was wondering.)http://www.bearsla.org/BLA_photos/bsbphoto/image_1.html

Amber C
    TopBucks_Juan,
    You really met Joan Jett huh? Man I seen her in concert in Michigan when I was in the 4th grade. All I have to say is DAMN she has changed her looks quite a bit. I would love to meet her someday.

TopBucks_Juan
    Amber, she is so cool. When we went to go see her we of course had back stage passed and right after the show, she went to do "Meet & Greet" with her fans and she spent 2 hours just signing autographs, giving out hugs and kisses and just talking with her fans...how many famous people do you see taking that much time for their fans? Most are so untouchable, but Joan is so cool and when she talks to you she is so focused on just you. Just that alone makes one pine for more Joan.

http://www.joanjett.com/

Add this link to your favorites, I know she is often adding new tour dates and sometimes makes it to Vegas. I did notice that she is going to be in Sparks, in September. All you have to do is find her contact info at her site and write to her assistant and just say your are such a huge fan and you would love to get backstage passes and I am almost positive that you could get in.

We actually got in because we know her manager Kenny Laguna and when we went to go see her, Kenny invited us to be on the stage during the concert. We were like 12 feet from Joan the entire time...it was so cool!!

Rock on Amber!!

Ounique
    Originally posted by TopBucks_Juan
    Don, I have seen you before...
    Wow, small world, Juan. Heh heh, but I'm not surprised, I'm usually everywhere, LOL. I'm President of the LA boys of Leather and we are usually out in full force at most of the major events in the LA area. Well, if you come back to LA for a visit you'll have to let me know. I know a few of the bears. They wanted me to run for their title this year but I have way to much to do already, heh heh. Very cool.

Amber C
    Thank you so much Juan!!! Joan Jett is one of the 3 musicians that I would DIE to meet. It is her, Melissa Ethridge, & Ani DiFranco. I owuld say that Joan is the queen of them all though!!! She rocks!!! Maybe I will get lucky and get some back stage passes sometime too

Best,
    Amber C

Ounique
    Did you catch Joan in the Broadway production of The Rocky Horror Show? I didn't see it but I heard the soundtrack. She played Columbia. And during the Time Warp, Columbia is supposed to do a Tap Dance, but Joan chose to rock out with an awesome guitar solo instead. Right on!

TopBucks_Juan
    No unfortunatly I didn't catch that, but they really need to put that on DVD though...what do you think?

TopBucks_Juan
    Ok, I know there are more of you who havn't posted your pic...Come on guys...Say Cheese!!!!!

Jasun
    Originally posted by TopBucks_Juan
    Say Cheese!!!!!
    OK... one more... and more recent... I had said that there weren't any worthwhile pictures of myself from my Vacation, and then a friend sent me this... I like this picture because I was having such a great time that day... it's a great memory. And I have so few memories of that vacation.