Originally posted by BDBionic
Is your listing on the index cached or not? And have you noticed a change in pagerank?
To be honest, Google's index has been all over the map lately. I know tons of people who've been dropped out of the index entirely or can't for the life of them find themselves in the directory i.e. are possibly so far back in the listings with any given query that they might as well not even be in it.
Until things kind of sort themselves out at Google during their current update phase, I think anyone would be hardpressed to really know what's up over there. =/
Up until the last couple of days Pagerank has been 1/10 on all of my pages for awhile with the exception of a simple placeholding page I set up a couple of weeks ago (and haven't touched since) for a domain that for some reason instantly got a 2/10. Today my daily updated adult site has a 1/10 on the index page while the straight subdirectory has 1/10 and the gay subdirectory has moved to 2/10. Both pages are almost identical in layout, just one has straight content and the other has gay content. A page that serves as a portal for all my sites has 1/10. The site that was #1 for the search phrase but now can't be found now has a 2/10. All of my sites if looked up by domain name are cached, and recent ones.