Thread: International Dialers?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

International Dialers?

Anyone any companies that can set me up with a third party dialer to access some of our paysites?

The chick @ Goodthinxxx hasnt answered my ICQ so im looking for alternate companies that are able to do the billing and use our existing members area and content.

TIA for any help.

Regards,

Lee

Lee, are you using ccbill? they are linked with goodthinxx. I have chatted with them via ICQ and found they were extremely helpful and nice. I will ICQ you the contact info of the guy I was dealing with, hopefully that will help.

cheers,

Luke

myneid
    hey Lee,
    holly has been out today.
    if you need any help with the goodhtinxx dialer i am the US tech support person and you can hit me up any time on icq

Kath
    Originally posted by myneid
    hey Lee,
    holly has been out today.
    if you need any help with the goodhtinxx dialer i am the US tech support person and you can hit me up any time on icq
    Was going to chime in that there had to be a good reason for them not responding as the folks over there @ Goodthinxx ROCK! I've had the pleasure of working with them on many occassion & have had the opportunity to interview them for the magazine as well. Great folks - hope they got you hooked up Lee!