OK, I've had a few PMs about this now and even more emails, so I guess I'll let you ALL know what's going on.

www.fratpad.com is the new cam site that we at Fratmen have launched.

This has been tried unsuccessfully by a few people before, but we're actually making it work.

What Fratpad is on the surface is a cam site with a bunch of guys from the Fratmen roster all living together in a condo in Hollywood. They all have their own cams, and members can watch what happens when 8 hot men living together all have to find a way to get along.

It's the internet's first interative hard-core soap opera.

People have been BEGGING to promote the Fratpad, and right now, TONS of bloggers are promoting us without an affiliate program.. we just supply them with some content and let them distribute it.

for the bloggers who REALLY promote us, we'll give them a membership and they're happy with that. Maybe send a few DVDs.

we WILL have a Fratpad affiliate program soon, but we're waiting until all of our programming is done and the site can run 100% by itself.

One thing to remember about this is that nobody has ever successfully done a site like this. We're in totally virgin territory. And we're succeeding where others have failed because we're taking our time and not going for the big bucks right off the top.. we ran the site for free for three weeks, and then took it membership. It cost us a fortune, but it showed us every single issue we were going to have before people were paying for it.

It allowed the guys to learn what to do and what not to do.

And it gave them some rehersal time.

Most importantly, it helped US learn how to deal with the egos and attitudes and habits of a bunch of 18 year-old models who are all suddenly living with 7 other 18 year-old models in Hollywood with no curfew, no rules, no parents or Den mothers. Not just anyone could make a site like Fratpad work.

Anyway.. I promise it'll be a HUGE converter for you all.. we'll just lay the ground work before you send us your hard-found traffic.