Quote Originally Posted by CorbinFisher_BD View Post
Yup thankfully we're not in a position like some others that are probably desperate for any and all traffic they can get and so that's why it sucks so bad when people like BananaGuide and JUB don't promote em :high:
OMG Brian that's not true. You must be posting on behalf of Excelsior Productions drunk... or you just post without knowing the facts.

In this thread I've addressed the comments you've made, and your stated ideals regarding affiliates... I have not taken cheap shots at Excelsior Productions or their sites.

Your attack just goes to prove that behind your wanna be elitist attitude lies a piss poor lack of character and judgement. You've dug your hole so deep in this thread you have to resort to cheap shots :bunny:

I am promoted on JUB... in my comment I stated "but I guess I'm not part of their elite 5% of webmasters they choose to aggressively promote." NOT that they didn't promote me. I also know why I'm not aggressively promoted on JUB and it has nothing to do with the quality of my content, it's because I'm not in the rat race to update multiple times a week and that's a business decission I'm happy with. In the future that can change, but right now it's the best thing for me.

As a matter of fact JUB describes my site as "If there is an Australian equivalent to Sean Cody, it has to be Squirt It. We all know that there is some primo, grade A, drop dead beautiful men way down under and this site aims to capture them on film. "

Doing a search of Squirtit on JUB brings up tons of forum discussions... an example:

Q: Corbinfisher Similar sites?

A: Other sites similar to Corbin are Fratmen.tv, Squirtit.com, NextDoorMale.com, and Dreamboys.com (coming soon).

My sleepingmen site is also promoted on JUB and has even more discussion chat then the squirtit site.

--------

Get a life Brian or at least get a job you can do correctly without destroying your companies image on boards.

Now back on topic... you are deleting 95% of your affiliates because..... :sleepy: