In terms of cost and the people attending them who you can do new business with?

I recall a lot of people on GWW over the past year have been saying that the costs involved with attending Internext are to high for what they actually get out of it, hotel rooms, airfare, passes, food, etc.

Then the amount of new business attendees are able to get done is also lacking too.

Do you think the shows are starting to cater more and more towards the sponsors or the 'players' doing business with each other rather than the people who they should be being catered to, the small to medium level webmasters that should be learning about the business and building business relations with people?

In all honesty, i cant think of any reason (other than to meet people from the boards face-to-face) why any webmaster who has been in the industry for less than 2 years should attend either of the Internext shows.

Perhaps it is just me though, what are your thoughts on the shows costs and new business viabilities for the newer webmaster?

Regards,

Lee