Thread: 2000charge - another one bites the dust

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    BDBionic
    Originally posted by Huskyhunks

I lost thousands of dollars worth of rebills simply because I won't give into dishonest business practices that Visa institutes. There is such a thing as principle to stand on, which might come as a surprise with all the nepotism that occurs here, it may just be clouding alot of good judgement.
    And that's a business decision you chose to make.
    Accusations of nepotism and lack of principle aside, if someone denies themselves thousands of dollars and access to the majority of potential consumers over $750, losing money on account of that is fault of their own.
    This is a business. Many of us are fortunate enough to be involved in an industry that also gives us personal enjoyment and like what we do beyond just what falls within professional terms, but it's still about business.
    It comes down to bottom lines and red vs. black. And whether or not people can afford to pay their bills at the end of the day while still making a profit. I'm not sure any of us do what we do for sake of charity.
    Good judgement? Kissing thousands of dollars goodbye for sake of debated principle? I'd question that kind of judgement.
    Last edited by BDBionic; 05-24-2004 at 06:30 PM.