Thread: How about nelly queens!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Scorpio
    Originally posted by Mansized
    Extremes? Oh come on now Scorpie! You're not playing fair. You can say "These types of people bother me", and it's "fair", but
    the examples I used are "extreme"?

What the fuck is "extreme" about dudes in full leather going into a restaurant with their slave on a lease? You don't think that doesn't bother people too? This happens on a regular basis.

Or Drag Queens? Or guys wearing clothes that barely "contains" things? These also happen on a regular basis.

I'm asking you WHERE exactly do we draw the line or DEFINE "limits in someone's behaviours"?

Or someone that says "You dumb fag" to another gayman? (The webmaster here has publicly stated on this board that he finds the use of that word reprehensible!)
    Actually i thought you were not serious posting those examples.
    BUT if you were serious then:
    People can do whatever they want to do if they go to a gay club. I have no problems with loud and obnoxious queens there as long as they don't talk to me of course
    BUT NOT if they go in public "straight" part of the world... They need to behave period. just my 2 cents

(The webmaster here has publicly stated on this board that he finds the use of that word reprehensible!)==> if you're talking about my post... i edited the post because i know it bothers people here so it's totally for respect.. something that this nelly queen didn't know anything about!
    Last edited by Scorpio; 11-20-2003 at 06:23 PM.