Quote Originally Posted by Xstr8guy View Post
Btw Dean, I really like you.

But I'm having a hard time being civil, . My original post did not at all resemble what I actually posted above. I don't want to make any more enemies.
Awww, warm fuzzies. I like you too! HAHA, perhaps I should bow out of this thread. Or maybe not. :bananacock: :bananacock: :bananacock:

Why would I vote for McCain over Obama? First, McCain has experience, he has given his life to serving this country, liberal or conservative (and he really isn't that conservative). I don't like that Obama doesn't have experience, I like his message, but for all purposes, I could get on TV and give a great speech, that doesn't however mean that I would be able to accomplish anything at all in office. Another thing that is turned me off, is the way he is campaigning, he says he isn't running a negative campaign, however he is. He is playing politics, which I guess at the end of the day is what they all do.

Another thing he has done, is he has taken some of the negative attacks against him, and pulled out the race card, and claimed racism to get out of them. That is a huge turn off for me. At the end of the day, I don't think he is capable of anything that he says, as I don't think the has the experience or the understanding to get how things work in Washington.