We now have a new "studio" rep. A woman. I contacted her twice about the timeliness of my ACHs, and she fixed both - even though the one regarding my affiliate payout wasn't her job! But, I have yet to be introduced to that "affiliate" rep guy. I do have some questions for him.

A couple of weeks ago when there was a thread on GD about slow and/or missing AEBN payouts, I forwarded to her the URL of the thread, and within a couple of days I read that that person either got his check or the communication he was looking for.

(I have a habit of doing that when I read threads about check problems with AEBN and CCBill on GD. I send the URL to my account rep at whichever, and then read that the problem got fixed. Surprised that others don't know how to send e-mail, before starting public threads.)

As much as I credit the new AEBN studio rep for being a super communicator between me and accounting, she did say that the new target date for payouts is the 15th, rather than the historic 10th, because of staffing. But I did get paid on the 12th this month, the day after a US Bank Holiday! So maybe the 15th is a worst-case scenario, and they are still working to achieve the 10th-11th!

It irritates me that "staff" in the financial accounting department at any company that I do business with, is so insensitive to the concept that my weekly or monthly check is my "paycheck". The US employment rate must be too good right now, that there are people whose job it is to issue checks, that have no regard for timeliness for us on the other end.

I've told CCBill for years, that they should tell everyone that payouts are on Tuesdays, not Mondays, since the US has many Monday Holidays, that used to set off panic threads here and on GD about "late checks"!. (The only potential for a Tuesday Bank Holiday is Nov 11 Veterans Day, and Christmas and New Years.)

And then still mail checks and do ACHs on Mondays, except for those Monday holidays. Then, everyone would be amazed that they got their Tuesday ACH a day early, and their check a day early, 45+ weeks out of the year! CCBill still does ACHs and checks on Mondays - except on Monday holidays when they do them on Tuesday! And some people (notably in Europe) still fret when their check is a "day" late, because they don't keep a calendar of US Bank Holidays as I do! http://www.redcort.com/us-federal-bank-holidays